Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Priceline$140
Expedia.com$140
Hotels.com$140
Travelocity$140
Vio.com$141
Hilton$140
1,281 results
All reviews teterboro airport new jersey into nyc shuttle proximity
Selected filters
Reviewed May 6, 2019

The hotel is undergoing renovations. I was placed on a floor that had not been renovated yet. Yikes! Sagging ceiling tiles, peeling wallpaper, rusty sprinkler head, loose towel bar. It was the last thing I expected being an honors member for years and for a Hilton hotel.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Campe-dieum
Reviewed May 5, 2019

The room and the halls were dirty, noisy (not insulated), room walls are falling apart. The chair was stained and musty, I could not even sit in it. Coffee maker would not work. Mould in the bathroom.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Jim W
Reviewed May 1, 2019

The front desk staff was incredibly rude and immature. The tub in my room needed to be carefully cleaned. The fact that I am a Hilton Honors member did not provide me with any additional courtesies at the front desk or with my accommodations.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Go65872636803
Reviewed May 1, 2019

Arrived around 5pm and changed clothes and ran out the door returned around 1AM and pulled down the comforter to find two thankfully old and dried blood stains on the bottom sheet. It was late and we were tired so we slept in it. Good times.

The whole 11th floor hallway smelled of vomit from arrival to departure the next day.

In lighter news, the breakfast staff was very nice and accommodating.

I reached out to the hotel via the Honors app messaging with my issues but never got a response.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 24, 2019

Everything was nice..the staff very good. The hotel is very clean. I enjoy my stay. The breakfast is not free is the only bad. Also the mattress are a little hard. Also the price for the buffet is a little high.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple