Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Priceline$140
Expedia.com$140
Hotels.com$140
Travelocity$140
Vio.com$140
Lol.travel$152
1,281 results
All reviews teterboro airport new jersey into nyc shuttle proximity
Selected filters
Reviewed April 23, 2019

It was just OK. No grab and go my first day for breakfast. No sugar for coffee ended up late for my conference looking. No soap in ladies bathroom in conference area. So my first impression was not good. Room was nice and clean but things a little off as far as operations. High volume nights the elevator tells you to get off and gets a little out of wack. Ice machines broke on 3 floors had to get it at the bar. So I had a few issues.

Reviewed April 23, 2019

I don't often get around to writing reviews these days but I wanted to for this particular Hilton. I stayed here for two nights (10/11th April). The rooms are lovely, and well priced for the New York/New Jersey area. Beds are as comfy - as you'd expect from the Hilton brand :) The one thing that sets it apart for me is the view from the rooms. You can opt for a New York (Manhattan) Skyline view and I'd highly recommend the few extra dollars to do so. I was staying here with a friend and we also paid about $12 extra per night for the 'essential extras' (I think that's what it was called) package. This includes breakfast, late check out & premium wifi. Its not immediately visible when booking on the Hilton website, you have to click 'more options' on the room type you're looking at. The hotel is well served by public transport and Uber/Lyft (an Uber from Newark airport cost us $32 incl tolls). The hotel also has a free shuttle service for guests to nearby locations and the driver (I've forgotten his name, sorry!) is very friendly and knowledgable of the local area. I also want to make a special thank you as well to Pedro on the front desk for his knowledge and help. I'd heard there was a train station at Teterboro (about ½ a mile away) but could find any confirmed details online. Pedro helped with this and gave us the info for a very cheap way of getting to New York City for the evening, and in the quickest way. He told us exactly where to change trains, how much it should cost and arranged for the shuttle to drop us at the station to perfectly time with the arrival of the train (which only operates a few times a day!). Apart from the view, its also definitely the staff who make this hotel what it is and I spoke to the manager, Sandy at the end of my stay to offer some constructive observations about what I liked and offer a couple of suggestions about improvements (my one gripe was no fridge in the room and if you want one they're $20 - not sure if that was per night or per stay). I got the impression he is very proud of his staff and the work they do, and that is reflected in the overall vibe you get in the hotel. I'll definitely be staying here again!!

Room tip: Opt for the New York Skyline package!
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed April 17, 2019

The hotel was clean, the staff were friendly, and it was overall the nice experience I've come to expect from the Hilton brand. If taking NJ transit from Port Authority to the hotel it is a little difficult to navigate to from the bus stop.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed April 14, 2019

Had the opportunity to stay at this hotel and found it to be centrally located, very clean, and the staff very attentive. The only complaint I would have is there wasn't enough garbage cans in the ball room for our trade show. You had to leave the ball room to find a trash can. Needless to say there were garbage all over the place as attendees pile garbage where ever they can find a place for it. Other than that issue the rest of the stay at the hotel was fine. No complaints.

Reviewed April 13, 2019

First the hotel and staff were nice. The hotel needs some updating. Also, I could never get the in-room coffee maker to produce a full cup of coffee. My room was what I would have expected for a 3 star hotel. The staff however, were 5 star quality. They all helped me whenever I asked. That is from the the desk staff to the housekeeping staff. And always with a smile. I had minor issues with the plumbing, but as I was able to deal with it I didn’t notify the desk staff.
Now, would I recommend them? Well, if you have specific business in that are then yes. But, myself I would not stay there again. It is just to far from the city center and I would rather stay someplace I could walk wherever I needed to go. But, if I had to be in that area I would stay there again.

Date of stay: March 2019