“Sweet..sweet sleep.”

Hilton Hasbrouck Heights / Meadowlands
“Sweet..sweet sleep.”
Reviewed February 2, 2014 via mobile

Okay, the beds are so so comfy. Clean place. Good service. Choppy Wifi. The gym was amazing. Overall...although a touch pricey....I'd go again. And lots of parking. Oh yes...I can't say if there is a lot in the area but I drove into NYC and had no issues persay. Location wise I think you are good too.

Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
Katherine M, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Hasbrouck Heights / Meadowlands, responded to this review, February 9, 2014
Hello from NJ!

I am glad to hear you found our beds to be comfy- and got a restful sleep while visiting! I'll take a look to see what was happening with wifi during your trip, and I'm glad you found all other aspects fo the hotel to meet your needs. We are definitely close by and an easy trip in and out of NYC so please keep us in mind for future travels. We'd love to have you back with us again soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (137)
Reviewed February 2, 2014

The Director of Rooms is Amazing. Very hospitable, and really cares about the guest. My room had a view of the city. The breakfast hostess greeting me every morning with a smile and kindness. The location allowed me to travel around NJ and NYC pretty well. Free parking as well.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Hello from NJ!

Thanks so much for the kind words about Maria, our hostess in the bistro- she's a gem for sure! Glad she started off your mornings with a smile! It was great to meet you and I'm glad I could be of assistance to you during your trip. Please know it was our pleasure having you stay with us, and we look forward to your next visit!
East Petersburg, Pennsylvania
Reviewed January 26, 2014 via mobile

Let me start with the good points. They shuttle to points within 3 miles which is good for dining out. They are easy to find just off hwy 17 and I80.
The bad points the walls are paper thin we had to call the desk twice to quiet the other guests. No free wifi 9.99 a day is outrageous The fire alarm was set off at 3:50 am meaning another interruption in an already bad night. The "shades" in the room were so dirty and dingy there was a white strip showing the color they we're suppose to be. This hotel was definitely dated. I guess the icing on the cake was they didn't ask how our stay was at checkout. I suppose they knew we weren't happy.

Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Katherine M, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Hasbrouck Heights / Meadowlands, responded to this review, January 29, 2014
Thank you for your review of your recent experience at our hotel. We’re very sorry that you encountered an unacceptable level of service. We do our best to make sure all of our guests have a rewarding stay. With regard to the alarm, though it may be disruptive at such an early hour, it is a necessary life safety alert, which we take very seriously, and we have since addressed the cause for the alarm.We’ve communicated these issues with our staff and hope that next time you’re in the area, you’ll visit us again and experience a higher level of customer service. We appreciate you taking the time to share with us and we hope to see you again!

Travelers are raving about these Hasbrouck Heights hotels

Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed January 20, 2014

A full service Hilton with full service appreciation for their guests...the front desk staff was friendly, very knowledgable about the area and went out of their way to accommodate all requests. the restaurant staff, although I only ate breakfast there, was very efficient, friendly and got the orders perfect...and this was as the hotel was sold-out and the breakfast area was full each morning...I highly recommend this hotel...Management is definitely on the ball and staff is proving it daily.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
HHHGM, General Manager at Hilton Hasbrouck Heights / Meadowlands, responded to this review, January 22, 2014
Dear Mark L.

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at the Hilton Hasbrouck Heights. We appreciate you taking the time to comment on your recent visit. I will be sure to share your feedback with our team as I know they will feel proud that they had a positive impact on your stay. We hope you will choose to stay with us again in the future.
Bensalem, Pennsylvania
Reviewed January 16, 2014

Have been several times in this hotel but in November the service was great, especially Erica at the front desk; she is really professional and always smile to the customer. Also housekeeping are really nice. The only thing that I didn't liked was the menu of the restaurant because it should be update more often and not every six months as I saw from May 2013 until November 2013.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Dear Astio 12

Thank you for your feedback and continued patronage to our hotel. Erica is a true asset to the team and we are truly grateful to have her on our team. I will be sure to share your comments with her as I know she will be honored. I am happy to announce that our Chef has just released a new menu for the Bistro. We hope you will be back soon to try out some of the new items. Thank you for choosing the Hilton Hasbrouck Heights.
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Reviewed January 15, 2014

I would actually rate this hotel a 4.5 if that was an option. The staff at this hotel were great. They were very pleasant and friendly. They made me feel like a valued customer my offering complimentary wifi, parking and 2 bottles of water. While that might not seem like a lot to some, it was a nice unexpected surprise for me. The hotel restaurant had delicious food and the service was great. The hotel is conveniently located off of the highway but that is also the reason I can't give it 5 stars. I was on the side of the hotel closest to the highway and I kept getting woken up by the noise of the traffic on the highway. I would say to anyone considering staying at this hotel to stay here but pay for the upgraded room that has you facing New York City because you'll then be on the opposite side of the hotel.

Room Tip: Rooms located on the New York City side of the hotel are quieter.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Dear Christine J.

Thank you for sharing your kind words. We appreciate you recognizing the efforts of our hotel staff. The team is dedicated to ensuring that our guests feel cared for, valued and respected. Being conveniently located near all major highways is usually a plus for our of town travelers and unfortunately your experience was not the case. I sincerely apologize for the disturbance of the outside noise.
Wantagh,New York, United States
Reviewed January 14, 2014

Our trip to the Hilton in Hasbrouck Heights combined business and leisure. I stayed overnight to enjoy the large baseball card-player autograph show that weekend in the Hotel Ballroom itself. Other than lacking available extra lobby seating for attendees for show-the hotel accomodations were quite comfortable. I would go back for another visit.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear Charles N.

Thank you for your feedback on your recent stay with us. They host an event with us a few times a year – we hope to have the opportunity to serve you again during a future show.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hasbrouck Heights
Home2 Suites by Hilton Hasbrouck Heights
Home2 Suites by Hilton Hasbrouck...
#1 of 3 in Hasbrouck Heights
Crowne Plaza - Saddle Brook
Crowne Plaza - Saddle Brook
#2 of 4 in Saddle Brook
Hilton Garden Inn Ridgefield Park

Been to Hilton Hasbrouck Heights / Meadowlands? Share your experiences!