Hilton Hasbrouck Heights / Meadowlands
Holiday Inn Hasbrouck Heights(Hasbrouck Heights)(Great Value!)
$120
HolidayInn.com
$142
Home2.com
$81
Hotels.com
$65
Rodeway Inn Capri(Little Ferry)
$85
RodewayInn
$101
Fairfield Inn East Rutherford Meadowlands(East Rutherford)(Great Value!)
$125
$116
Hotels.com
$199
$219
Homewood
$106
1,040 results
All reviewsteterboro airporthilton propertycity viewnew jerseyrestaurant stafffront desk staffshuttle servicenyc skylinebusiness tripfitness centernjmeadowlandsproximityroute
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed October 31, 2013

Every Hilton brand I have stayed in - the properties are dirty, dusty, have marks on walls and furniture, and caulking even in lobby areas are messy and dirty. The place was convenient to where I needed to go, but the cleanliness was lacking on the same level as their other properties. It is nice to have a stainless steel coordinated bath set, but when there is heavy dust and cobwebs hanging from the lamp fixtures above the soap dish and bathroom sink - it kind of loses its appeal.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Katherine M, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Hasbrouck Heights / Meadowlands, responded to this reviewResponded November 3, 2013

Dear Member,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with regard to your recent visit to our hotel. As a frequent traveler, and valued guest, your observations are what provides us with the opportunity to consistently improve upon our guest experience. You have my personal assurance that any cleanliness or maintenance deficiencies you noted were to be addressed immediately. Please I invite you to contact me directly to discuss the particular stay, and again, I thank you for your feedback and hope to meet you in your future travels.

Reviewed October 25, 2013

It's a little pricey, but the rooms are large and clean and comfortable! I stayed here the night before my Father's funeral and was able to sleep and get dressed in comfort. The staff needs to tell you more about what is going on, though..was not impressed with the service in that respect

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
HHHGM, General Manager at Hilton Hasbrouck Heights / Meadowlands, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2013

Dear Donna D.

I am sorry to hear of the loss of your father. Thank you for sharing your comments. I am happy to hear that you found your room to be comfortable. Hilton strives to ensure that we have some of the best beds in the business. We hope you will visit again under better circumstances.

Reviewed October 25, 2013

Stayed at this Hilton for a 50th High School reunion. The hotel lived up to expectations, the room for the event was very nice, large, nicely decorated, the staff was helpful, service very good, food was great.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends

Dear Donald M,

It was a pleasure having you and your former classmates here for your 50th high school reunion. Our Sky ballroom was a great choice as it offers great views; especially in the evening. The staff here at the Hilton Hasbrouck Heights takes great pride in the service that we provide to our guests and I will be sure to share your comments with our team, I know they will appreciate it. We hope you will come again in the future.

Reviewed October 24, 2013

We were there for a HS reunion and the rooms were excellent, clean, quiet. The event at the hotel was well done with efficient staff and good food. It is convenient to major shopping malls if you can handle the traffic! Only minus would be having to pay for wifi.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends

Dear George K,

Thank you for sharing your feedback from your stay while here for your high school reunion. I am happy to hear that the event went so well. I know our team worked hard to ensure everyone had a great time that night. I will be sure to share your comments as I know they will appreciate it.

Reviewed October 23, 2013

The service, the room, location all in all was above my expectations. I highly recommend and use it in my next time. its a great place even to be out of NYC but still very close, it took me ~30 minute driving. The rooms are well isolated from each other and from outside, so good sleep on huge comfortable bad is great.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business

Dear David S,

I am so happy to hear that the service, rooms and location were able to exceed your expectations while visiting the area. I appreciate your comments and thank you for recognizing the efforts set forth by the entire hotel team. Your feedback just proves that we have succeeded at our goal. We hope to be of service again.