“Second time, another great stay.” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hilton Hasbrouck Heights / Meadowlands

Hilton Hasbrouck Heights / Meadowlands
Tampa, Florida
“Second time, another great stay.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 22, 2013 via mobile

Just got back from my second business trip in Saddlebrook Wednesday. Great hotel: though they are not the most modern hotel in the Hilton chain they do a great job with what they have. Including, great customer service. Specifically Alan and Roosa at the front desk were very helpful. Case in point: I left my toiletries bag at home, Alan quickly replaced six or seven of the items I would've had to go out and buy. Moreover he made me feel welcome as soon as I came in. He also did not charge me for Internet for parking. Huge bonus! I will definitely go back to this hotel the next time I'm in the area!

• Stayed August 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
HHHGM, General Manager at Hilton Hasbrouck Heights / Meadowlands, responded to this review, August 28, 2013
Dear jennerm,

Thank you for your comments. We train our staff daily on different service techniques and I am happy to hear that you received great service from our team. I have passed your comments on to Alan and Roosa, they are truly service stars at the front desk. We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back next time you are in the area.

Craig Williams

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (136)
ASHBURN, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 22, 2013

We loved it! My family did not want to go back home! This place is fantastic! The Location, Customer Service and the best thing; Quality Sleeping! It's so close to Manhattan, and a great location to cross over to Long Island and all the great places to visit with the family!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Dear Lexor W A,

I am extremely happy to hear that you and your family enjoyed your stay with us. The number one compliment we receive is how comfortable our beds are and obviously you felt that way as well. Servicing our guests is our top priority and we look forward to giving your great service again next time your stay with us.

2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 21, 2013

Curb appeal is impressive but unfortunately the rest of the hotel lacks appeal in many ways.

Upon arriving @ approximately 10:45pm, parking was only available on the lower level of property. Although there are many lights, the majority of the parking spaces were in dark areas. I entered the hotel on the lower level which is not locked or monitored (that I could see). The area was lighted however I did not feel safe.....Anyone could walk in at anytime through this entrance.

At check-in, I was welcomed as a Hilton Diamond member however I was not offered any upgrade nor was I given directions around hotel (buisness office, restaurant, help with luggage etc-)
Once I arrived to my room, the room that I was given was very dated. Tub did not drain, toilet would not flush and the faucet leaked.
Breakfast was terrible....

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Dear Daley61,

Thank you for taking time to write a review about your recent stay with us. I am sorry to hear that you felt that our lower level parking lot was not secure. The lower level and entrance to hotel offers gated parking along with a hotel entrance that is used for group arrivals, departures and events utilizing our ballroom on that level. At times it may seem quiet but usually it isn’t. As an added security measure the lower lobby doors are secured nightly from 12AM-6AM. As a Hilton Diamond Member we appreciate your loyalty. Not knowing your reservation details I can’t speak to an upgrade but do apologize if the Diamond amenities were not clearly explained at check-in. I will follow-up with front desk team on this. Next time your travels bring you to the area please let me know and I will personally see to your reservation.

Travelers are raving about these Hasbrouck Heights hotels

Joppa, Maryland
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2013

Booked a Junior Suite at the Hilton for a family reunion in New York. The room was large enough for my family stay as well as great service. It was close enough to travel to the Bronx for the Family reunion. Except for a mistake that was made on my credit card; my stay was wonderful.

Room Tip: We stayed on the 9th floor and experienced peace and quiet.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Dear timamu2009,

Thank you for your recent comments. Junior Suite’s are great value for families and they are large enough for everyone to have their own space. I am glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to welcome you back for your next family reunion.

mechanicsburg, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2013

this hotel is very clean and the staff is friendly and helpful. The breakfast buffet is nice but there is definitely room for improvement such as warmer temps on the hot foods offered. The room we had was quiet and we requested a city view which we got. The view was good considering how far from the city we were. I didn't realize this when I booked the room but over all the stay was very nice. we didn't have a chance to use the pool or the fitness center but did check them out and both looked clean and inviting. Travel to the city was a 15 minute drive to the train station which we enjoyed. but if you are looking for travel into the city from this hotel , pick another one with a bus stop near by unless you don't mind driving to the train station. Parking there is $20.00 for all day during the week. $7.00 on the weekend.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

HHHGM, General Manager at Hilton Hasbrouck Heights / Meadowlands, responded to this review, August 16, 2013
Dear Brenda Z,

I was extremely happy to read about your pleasant stay at our hotel. Many people enjoy or city view rooms. We are 10 miles from Manhattan and on a clear day you can see the beautiful NYC Skyline. Our location is ideal for anyone visiting the New York City as there is a bus stop and train station less than 1 mile away and our complementary shuttle can be schedule to take you there. In addition to the options I mentioned there are also “Park and Rides” nearby that are convenient ways of traveling to Manhattan. Next time you visit us I hope you will have an opportunity to use the pool and fitness center.

Istanbul, Turkey
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2013

I stayed this hotel because it is close to Hackensack Medical Center. Everyday I was offered free shuttle to the hospital. It was great service and hospitality. The Hotel was satisfactory in all aspect.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Dear Caglar C,

Thank you for your feedback. I am glad you were able to take advantage of our complimentary shuttle to go to from Hackensack Medical Center. I hope that between your time at the medical center you were able to grab a bite at Bistro Six.Five.Zero or take a dip in our refreshing outdoor pool. I look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Dublin, Ireland
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 24, 2013

Stayed for one night and was expecting better for a Hilton Hotel. Corridors and room smelt of smoke. Air conditioning was old and floor mounted - it was extremely noisy no way could you keep it on at night and we stayed during the heat wave.The whole room and bathroom felt like something from 20 years ago and it is in need of a make over. Location was not the best - a bit hard to find. By contrast we stayed in a Quality Inn Motel in Somerset, Pensylvania and paid $83 incl taxes for the room and it also had similar air con issues and a bit of a smoke smell but for one night for $83 for double room we could not complain too much - This Hilton was much higher price and no comparison to the Hilton at Ridgefield Park which was far superior in every way. Would not be rushing back to Hilton Hasbrouck Heights.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
HHHGM, General Manager at Hilton Hasbrouck Heights / Meadowlands, responded to this review, July 25, 2013
Dear BikerChris 1300:

Our goal is always your satisfaction and we truly appreciate feedback. I do apologize that your experience was less than satisfactory.

We are a non-smoking hotel and am sorry that the actions of another guest impacted your stay. As for the heat I am sorry. It was an extreme weather occurrence and our guest room AC units did struggle keeping up with the sustained 100+ heat index conditions. This heat wave was the worst in 20-years. This is not a normal occurrence for our area and am happy to report the units function effectively at all other times. In fact they are undergoing regular servicing and maintenance from an outside company to ensure they are operating at peak performance. I hope you reported your concerns while on property as I know the service team would have responded with a room change or other measures to ensure your comfort.

The hotel does enjoy a high percentage of satisfied guests and I hope we have another opportunity to prove that to you on a future visit. Please call me if your travels have you coming back to our area and I will personally attend to your reservation.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hasbrouck Heights
Home2 Suites by Hilton Hasbrouck Heights
Home2 Suites by Hilton Hasbrouck...
#1 of 3 in Hasbrouck Heights
Hilton Meadowlands
Hilton Meadowlands
#4 of 5 in East Rutherford
Hilton Garden Inn Ridgefield Park

Been to Hilton Hasbrouck Heights / Meadowlands? Share your experiences!