“Food quality is good and limited choices”

Gabriel's Grille & Bar
Cuisines: American
Reviewed May 7, 2013

The food quality and the services are good, but the choices on the menu are rather limited. I wish they could have more variety in the future or during the weekends.

1  Thank Snoopie_kid
There are newer reviews for Gabriel's Grille & Bar

Reviewed February 13, 2013

I only ate one meal here and that was a dinner after checking into the attached Holiday Inn Hotel. I did not want a big meal so I ordered the chicken pesto wrap. The wrap was okay, and it was served with a choice of house salad or fries. I took the salad and the balsamic dressing was very good. The wrap though was not very good. The biggest issue was it was very wet and dripping quite a bit every time I picked it up to take a bite. This was possibly due to the fact they offered fresh mozzarella in the wrap but it was still much drippier than it should have been. The other negative point was the tomatoes in the wrap were hard and not very ripe. This was possibly due to tomatoes not being in season now. My suggestions would be to let the fresh mozzarella dry out a bit before putting it in the wrap and cut the tomatoes much thinner so biting into them will be much smoother.

Reviewed December 8, 2012

We only had wings & salads, but they came out hot (the wings) and very large (the salads) The staff was very good, even with lots of patrons at one time. The shrimp in the Greek salad with shrimp were kind of overcooked, but it wasn't the end of the world. The stuffed grape leaves in the salad made up for them. They were a nice addition to the salad. Honey's chicken Caesar looked good, and was very generous portion wise. He couldn't even finish it!

Reviewed September 23, 2012

The chef has nightly specials. I had the prime rib steak, sooo GOOD. The service is friendly especially Ozzie at the bar.

Reviewed April 24, 2012

I ordered room service from here several times while I was here so I can't speak to how it is in the dining room but the food was excellent and the room service was quick. I highly recommend the ribeye steak and french onion soup. Probably the best of either I've ever had!

1  Thank Paul A