“great bartenders”

Plantation Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Plantation Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: American, Seafood, South American, Canadian
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Route 72 East
Description: Plantation Restaurant features an adventuresome menu using nature's finest ingredients with an island influence. Presenting the essence of contemporary American cooking, Chef Jeff Alberti has created a succulent array of dishes that will make dining at Plantation a most memorable experience. Tastefully decorated in a South Seas ambience. Plantation also features a full service bar & private rooms for any occasion.
Reviewed March 25, 2014

I would go for happy hour the menu is better dinner menu a little to much. Typical dinner menu. But the servers make the place.

Reviewed March 17, 2014

Menu selections were embellished with interesting items which sets Plantation far above most restaurants in the county. It is on pricey LBI, but is reasonably priced for what is offered.

Reviewed February 23, 2014 via mobile

The scallops must have been made of gold for what they charged and the 4 you received. We were all extremely disappointed. Flavor was good but just a total ripoff.

Reviewed February 6, 2014

On a bitterly cold, Thursday afternoon in early February I met a friend for lunch at The Plantation. When I walked into the dining room, I was greeted by a roaring fire and I relaxed immediately. We tucked ourselves into a quiet corner and from our wonderful appetizers to the final bite of my delicious sandwich, I found the entire experience delightful. A forty-five minute lunch stretched into two hours. Our food (proportioned perfectly) was brought to us in a timely fashion and I was never made to feel rushed. Although the prices tended to be a bit higher I always opt for quality over quantity and I don't ever mind paying for good food, which it was. Considering that LBI is pretty deserted in the dead of winter (especially such a cold one!) it was a joy to find downtown, fine dining, have so many wonderful luncheon choices and enjoy such lovely ambiance at The Plantation.

2  Thank Luise P
Reviewed October 22, 2013

Better than your average "shore" restaurant with a decent bar and menu. Food can be spotty but not a bad choice for a meal out