“It's like going to the Caribbean!”
Review of Cinnamon Bay Caribbean Grill - CLOSED

Cinnamon Bay Caribbean Grill
Cuisines: Caribbean
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 1, 2013

We make the drive from south end of LBI JUST to enjoy the amazing food here. Great Caribbean sauces and seafood offerings. My Coconut Curry Beef was one of the best things I've ever had. Skipped dessert this time, but their Key Lime Pie is awesome too!

Reviewed July 29, 2013

My family had a great time at this restaurant. If you'd like to try something different than the standard LBI fare, CBCG is the ticket. The food was hearty, portions generous and the atmosphere relaxing.The entertainment was great and no one in our party thought that it was too loud. The Babyback ribs were perfect, empanadas delicious and the key lime pie yummy. Service was outstanding too.

Reviewed July 29, 2013 via mobile

We ate there last night. Live entertainment was great. I had the special which was chicken empanadas larrge portions side dishes were tasty. My fiance had the ribs which I generally dont like but these were good. All and all a good experience our waiter was funny and knew the menu well. The only thing we did not like was the bathroom in the place was cluttered and dirty .

Reviewed June 30, 2013

great food, very reasonable prices. small and when crowded, very noisy. what adds insult to injury is on Sunday nights they have live music (guitarist/singer). With his amp in a small place it is just too much noise. esp. when families are there with noisy kids. go later than 8pm. if they insist on music, it should be NON-AMPLIFIED> Will go back but never on Sunday.

Reviewed June 27, 2013

Jerk pork was yummy and plenty to eat. Veggies were fresh and the rice awesome. Service was fine too. My only complaint: on their website the menu included an early bird special. When I asked the waitress for the early bird menu she said the early bird speciial wasn't being offered. When I questioned why it was advertised on the web, she said ""we need to work on that." This isn't acceptable. Hopefully, by the time you read this they will have corrected their website.