“Family gathering for the holidays”
Review of Spanish Pavillion

Spanish Pavillion
Order Online
Ranked #2 of 45 Restaurants in Harrison
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic, Bar scene, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Private Dining, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Passaic Avenue
Transit: Spanish Pavillion is located 5 blocks from the PATH Train, at the Harrison Station, and 3 blocks from the NJTranist, on Broad Street.
Description: Walking distance from the Hampton Inn. On-site catering in Private room that holds up to 80 people. A tapas menu with over 20 tapas $5.95 Or under Full Bar On-site Parking Concession Style Patio
Reviewed January 1, 2016

We met our aunts and uncles for dinner at the Spanish Pavillion for lunch before the holidays. Food was very good. Portions were good. Service was good, not great. Prices were a little steep ($176 for four of us which included the gratuity).

Date of visit: December 2015
Spanish P, Owner at Spanish Pavillion, responded to this reviewResponded August 24, 2016

$176 for lunch or dinner. Lunches start at $7.95. What did you see pricey, tapas start at $3.95

Sorry about the service. In January we had some staffing issues.

Write a reviewReviews (124)

Reviewed December 27, 2015

Excellent service. Great food, cozy atmosphere. We have been going here for about 20 years. Even though we have moved out of state, we make it a point to eat here when we visit family. My personal favorite is the chicken and garlic and the shrimp and garlic appetizer. Also love all their soups. The best sangria around whether you like white or red.

Date of visit: December 2015
1  Thank Robert A
Reviewed November 2, 2015

My husband and I met my sister and brother-in law for lunch/early dinner. From 12:00p.m. until 5:00p.m. they had a lot of half price tapas. Our favorite - garlic shrimp was not half price but we ordered it anyway along with some claims and oysters on the half shell. The artichoke tapa in a lemon sauce was half price and delicious. First time I had it but will definitely have it again in the future. The entrée portions are generous so expect to take home doggy bags. Service - led by the chief waiter Joe - is friendly and efficient. All the food is wonderful - we have never had a bad meal there!

Date of visit: November 2015
2  Thank Connie L
Reviewed October 21, 2015

I highly recommend the Spanish Pavillion restaurant. The menu is not just Spanish or Mexican, the staff is friendly and considerate and the wait for the food is not long and it is delicious. I will return whenever I visit Harrison, NJ.

Date of visit: September 2015
1  Thank John S
Reviewed October 4, 2015

We went here prior to a Red Bulls game and arrived early enough to have the lunch specials that were good till 5pm. We chose 2 tapas - potato croquettas - excellent & 2 empadillas 1 chicken, 1 beef both very good. I chose the Shrimp Ajillo - one of the best I've ever had & my husband had Veal chop also very good. We were stuffed. The lunch specials were very large. We wondered how much more they gave for the dinner portions. When we left the place was packed. Good thing we got there early.

Date of visit: October 2015
1  Thank ekejdono

Been to Spanish Pavillion? Share your experiences!