“Free Dinner To Celebrate Your Birthday!”
Review of Spanish Pavillion

Spanish Pavillion
Order Online
Ranked #2 of 45 Restaurants in Harrison
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Business meetings, Bar scene, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Private Dining, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Passaic Avenue
Transit: Spanish Pavillion is located 5 blocks from the PATH Train, at the Harrison Station, and 3 blocks from the NJTranist, on Broad Street.
Description: Walking distance from the Hampton Inn. On-site catering in Private room that holds up to 80 people. A tapas menu with over 20 tapas $5.95 Or under Full Bar On-site Parking Concession Style Patio
Reviewed July 30, 2013

I would like to thank the Spanish Pavillion, the "Best Restaurant" in Harrison for never forgetting their customer's special occasions. My name is Susan Lawless Terrents, I live in Harrison and frequent the restaurant whenever I can. However, tonight was very special for me and I would like to sincerely extend my appreciation and thanks to the Spanish Pavillion, for not only remembering my birthday with a card but also helping me celebrate with a free dinner! I was treated like a queen, which is nothing unusual because the Spanish Pavillion is staffed with waiters who genuinely care to ensure each and every customer leaves this establishment completely satisfied with service, quality of food and so very happy they chose the "Spanish Pavillion".

I truly cannot say enough about this restaurant. It's just "Awesome" !

Date of visit: July 2013
3  Thank SusanT551
Write a reviewReviews (124)

Reviewed June 25, 2013

Returned to this restaurant with a co-worker. I had a delicious garlic soup and amazing strip steak (huge by the way!) and finished with a coffee flan:) My co-worker had the single paella (a joke it was so huge, it couldn't be for one!) and the creme caramel. We both loved it and again the next night there was so much leftover! The staff are very friendly and attentive. A delightful experience once again! Thank you and if you are in this area, stop in. It is close to the Hampton Inn Riverwalk.

Date of visit: June 2013
Reviewed April 22, 2013

My wife and I have eaten at many area Spanish Restaurants and this restaurant is very authentic and made to order and fresh. Great flavor with all dishes and good value. We went home with enough food for lunch and some dinner. Sangria Red was very good but very little wine content. Great place we will return. Thank you.

Date of visit: April 2013
2  Thank Douglas S
Reviewed April 6, 2013 via mobile

Fresh, authentic Spanish food in a warm and cozy atmosphere. The waiters were attentive and knowledgeable. The house soup of the day was vegetable. Nothing you'll find in a can. This was fresh, chopped vegetables on a chicken broth. Dip some of the crusty bread that is given upon arrival and you feel like you're sitting in your grandma's kitchen. Truly homemade. As an appetizer, we ordered the "Fried Calamari with hot and sweet peppers." It was fantastic! I don't care for spicy food, but this was tolerable. I ordered the "Marisacada in Green Sauce" for my entree and my husband ordered the 16 oz Sirloin Steak. It was accompanied mashed potatoes and vegetables. I enjoyed my food, but the green sauce had a harsh after-taste to it, and the seafood needed salt. It was fresh, I just didn't love the sauce. I would try the red sauce next time. My husband said his steak was tender, but he would have preferred the steak to be more seared and seasoned. I also had a glass of red sangria. It was good, but I would have preferred it to be chilled more. It was a bit warm for my liking. We used a coupon to try this restaurant. Go to www.doubletakedeals.com.

Date of visit: April 2013
1  Thank taurus044
Reviewed March 5, 2013

great time at s p freindly staff and food fresh and tastey excellent will come back again
to try there other disheshad sh

Date of visit: February 2013

Been to Spanish Pavillion? Share your experiences!