1,086 results
All reviews penn station tops diner free shuttle passaic river shuttle service miso soup great hotel new york city hotel shuttle train tracks into nyc free breakfast view of the river across the river the hotel offers would definitely stay here again would highly recommend this hotel
Reviewed November 16, 2017

Great stay, clean, friendly staff members and organize. Love the 24hr free coffee and morning breakfast!! love the free cookies. just sometimes parking is tight and you have to go to another parking lot. beds are very comfortable. five stars!! I would come again.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 16, 2017

booked and stayed during a quick visit to the town I was raised in. friendly, helpful staff, clean and comfortable room and facilities, great breakfast, staff members remembered and used my name (important) -- I'll certainly return.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled solo
Reviewed November 7, 2017

Staff was friendly. Served complimentary breakfast. Rooms were clean. Easy check in and out. First day for breakfast the only meat served was bacon already on the bagels and I do not eat pork. Plain bagels were available there just were no more meat. The next day for breakfast individual beef sausage were served so that was better.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 7, 2017

Front staffs are not ready to serve to clients. Check-in had to be corrected and room had to be changed after I was about to relax. Check-out was delayed because I had to looked for a staff who was busy chatting with friends in dining. She was never happy with me who interrupted her chat.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed November 4, 2017

We flew into New Jersey from Indianapolis….getting on a cruise ship the next day.
We took a chance and booked a room at Hampton Inn & Suites Newark-Harrison-Riverwalk
What a good choice !!

This location is awesome. Clean rooms. Love the staff everyone is nice.
The shuttle came and picked us up at the airport and even took us to Penn Station later.

Great location to stay if going to New York.

A few more details from our stay
Breakfast…
Free bottled water as we left on shuttle
Modern and comfortable lobby