1,077 results
All reviewspenn stationtops dinerfree shuttlepassaic rivershuttle servicemiso soupgreat hotelnew york cityhotel shuttletrain tracksinto nycfree breakfastview of the riveracross the riverthe hotel offerswould definitely stay here againwould highly recommend this hotel
Reviewed November 16, 2017

booked and stayed during a quick visit to the town I was raised in. friendly, helpful staff, clean and comfortable room and facilities, great breakfast, staff members remembered and used my name (important) -- I'll certainly return.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled solo
Reviewed November 7, 2017

Staff was friendly. Served complimentary breakfast. Rooms were clean. Easy check in and out. First day for breakfast the only meat served was bacon already on the bagels and I do not eat pork. Plain bagels were available there just were no more meat. The next day for breakfast individual beef sausage were served so that was better.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 7, 2017

Front staffs are not ready to serve to clients. Check-in had to be corrected and room had to be changed after I was about to relax. Check-out was delayed because I had to looked for a staff who was busy chatting with friends in dining. She was never happy with me who interrupted her chat.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed November 4, 2017

We flew into New Jersey from Indianapolis….getting on a cruise ship the next day.
We took a chance and booked a room at Hampton Inn & Suites Newark-Harrison-Riverwalk
What a good choice !!

This location is awesome. Clean rooms. Love the staff everyone is nice.
The shuttle came and picked us up at the airport and even took us to Penn Station later.

Great location to stay if going to New York.

A few more details from our stay
Breakfast…
Free bottled water as we left on shuttle
Modern and comfortable lobby
Free, stable WiFi

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Nancee H
Reviewed October 25, 2017

Excellent clean and comfortable we loved the hotel the staff and breakfast was wonderful I would definitely stay there again and recommend anyone to stay .. free shuttle to the train I couldn’t be happier

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family