“Fantastic Food at Reasonable Prices!”
Review of Milano Restaurante

Milano Restaurante
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Anghiari, Italy
“Fantastic Food at Reasonable Prices!”
Reviewed March 15, 2013

I went to visit Milano's a few times during my December / January visit to the US. One for lunch and once for dinner. Lunch is an amazing bargain. You get soup, salad, awesome bread and butter and an entree. For around $10.00. For both lunch and dinner, I had whatever the special seafood was and I was not disappointed. Be warned, this is a BYOB restaurant. Which is great since you do not have a bar tab. In my case it was BYOV, Bring my own Vodka!. The staff is always pleasant and ready to whatever it takes to make your meal an enjoyable one.

• Visited January 2013

Basking Ridge
“Great Service. Good Food.”
Reviewed February 23, 2013

We ate here this past week as a family of 5. The staff was very friendly and welcoming. My pasta dish and appetizer were both average. The pasta was bland but at least it was not heavy. The rest of my family seemed to enjoy their meals more than I, so maybe I just didn't pick the right dish. I come from an Italian family and we have eaten at some great Italian restaurants over the years. The food here was not on par with what I consider very good to excellent but to be fair we only ate here once and I would hessitate to make an overall judgement based on one meal. The prices were average and the quantities of food good.

• Visited February 2013
Newark,Delaware
“Fantastic food here!”
Reviewed February 9, 2013

The food came fast, the food was delicious!!! The waiters were very attentive. We are vegetarians, so the prices for food in our category was excellent. It did get pricey for some of the meat dishes. It looked like a popular restaurant for both locals and tourists.

Visited February 2013
New York City, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Catering.”
Reviewed January 19, 2013

Catering was so so, we ordered pasta with meat sauce, chicken with artichokes, and veal marsala. But if you do happen to be there, you MUST get their tiramisu, it was to die for delicious!

Visited December 2012
Hamburg, New Jersey
“Delicious”
Reviewed January 18, 2013

We have been going here for years, mainly on special occasions. Food is great, so is service. I got the chicken special the last 2 times. It was delicious.

Visited December 2012