“New owners, new name not the same as before.”
Review of Hibachi Grill and Sushi Buffet - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Hibachi Grill and Sushi Buffet
Reviewed March 4, 2013

This place has changed name, and owners. It is now called Hibachi grill and buffet. Food selections are limitted and prepared pooly. Will not be going back.

1  Thank mrweissm

Reviewed August 18, 2012 via mobile

Love the food at Jumbo. Always hot and fresh. However, one time when we were finishing up our dessert, a roach walked across our table! But, in Jumbo's defense, the roach was very slow so I suspect that they had had an exterminator in recently. Healthy roaches don't move that slow! Lol! Haven't been back in a long while.

Reviewed August 16, 2012

I"ve learned that the Best TIme to go the Jumbo Buffet is when they're busy. That's because the food then won't be sitting out so much and then they have fresher food and offer more variety. I don't go for lobster but many times when they have them..people seem to love them. I always get good food when I go because I only go when they are busy. I've found it to be less desirable when there are less than 15 people in the place.

Reviewed May 12, 2012

Filthy, smelled terrible and the food was below dog food quality. Do not go there. It was not worth $30 for two people. Not even worth $1.00.

Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel Group
1  Thank Linda R
Reviewed December 16, 2011

I saw the negative review and trust me it couldn't be further from the truth. I eat in the restaurant at least twice a week and the food selection is large and the food quality is fantastic.

I have gotten to know the owners and a better group of people you will never find. Wendy tells all who enter if you need anything we will make it. The restaurant is always clean and the workers are friendly.

I have to say that you will be hard pressed to find a better value for your money! They are open late, and the food is always fresh and delicious!

1  Thank Mike K