“Surprisingly Good At a Modest Price”

Grand Fine Chinese Dining
Ranked #12 of 85 Restaurants in Hammonton
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed January 14, 2013

We dined 1/12/13 as an early evening couple. I was worried I'd have trouble picking a meal because I usually don't eat real Chinese excepting at a buffet. No matter. Beside pouring us two tall glasses of ice water, our server brought us a pot of blazing hot tea.. which I don't drink.. but once tasted, it was so good... I downed two small cups and moved to a 3rd... It was going to be that kind of night. I ordered Chicken Noodle soup which had long spaghetti type noodles and tender slices of chcken...it was slightly cooler than the erupting tea kettle, but It wasn't anything besides tasty with a very little hint of salt.. The 'Jade' dinner consisted of plump firm shrimp, scallop, and chicken in a ginger glaze sauce and mixed with fresh vegetables which I spooned over a bed of white rice (from a ample sized bowl shared with my GF) and .. Excellent! Gone! Plate cleaned. Wow! Girlfriend had shrimp, broccoli , and vegetables also over rice in a sweet/sour sauce.. I 'lifted' a shrimp when she wasn't looking and it was firm, hot, and sweet. She had a little food left over for a take home.., but mine was completely finished. I ate my fortune cookie and she took hers home!! We saw lots of folks grabbing take out.. and a decent crowd dining for an early Saturday evening. Total Cost $29.00 plus tip. Ambiance isn't a strong suit here.. but the tables and dining area were acceptably clean even if the men's bathroom was a little rough. The huge live plants in the entry areas were also a positive . We'll definitely return for another round. And maybe more of something different as well. "A-"

Reviewed January 8, 2013

Great food, good prices, always friendly and fast service. They have a large selection and big portions. Great place to eat in or take out.

1  Thank Jane C
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed January 30, 2008

Food has become pretty bland, the noodles are great though

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook