“Better options in town”

Mario's Pizza
Ranked #35 of 86 Restaurants in Hammonton
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed October 18, 2013

I bought groupons to use here otherwise I would have never went with all the other pizza places in hammonton. I made sure to try something from every category. The pizza is pretty much the only good thing on the menu. The "panini" which was just a sandwich on thick focaccia bread had really good flavor. There was this tasty pesto on it. I opened the box & the sandwich took up almost the whole box. Then I picked up the top bread & saw the chicken only covered about half of the bread. We got the sampler appetizer, excited to try their homemade fried mozzarella, only to see there was none in the box. The sub barely had any meat in it. You could probably get a better one at wawa. Give Marcello's a try instead.

1  Thank Jennifer N

Reviewed September 24, 2013

I find it hard to believe the roach in the box review. I have been been ordering pizza, scampi, turkey clubs, and much more from Marios and at 57 years old it has been the first place that has been great every time. The food is consistently great and most has been delivered, yes its hot, and the delivery people are always friendly. Im sure the 1 bad review is from a competitor as im sure their probally loosing customers to marios. When I moved in 2 years ago it tried all the places that deliver and chose marios because I love good food and to be honest I don't care about prices when my belly is concerned.

1  Thank LarryO3213