“I love this place...”

Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
“I love this place...”
Reviewed March 6, 2013

Great, really great italian food...house made pasta is excellent! I have NEVER had a bad meal here! Desserts are house made too... I can't say enough good things about this restaurant...My kids call it "Spaghetti Joe's"...

Visited August 2012

Atlantic City, New Jersey
“Never a bad meal”
Reviewed March 5, 2013

Went to Joes with my wife my son and his charmming wife.We had a little bit of a wait as can happen.This place is always consistent,you can count on that! One of a kind . I am always happy to take anyone there knowing it will be good. Clams with red suace over angle hair my favorite. When my son and his wife come for a visit I will be bringing them again and again.

• Visited February 2013
New Jersey, USA
“Consistently Great Food”
Reviewed March 4, 2013

We have enjoyed Joe Italiano's Maplewood Inn for 30 years and it is always a treat. The service is warm and friendly. In addition to the classic Italian fare, the seafood dishes are excellent. My wife's favorite dish is the lobster fra-diavolo; mine is the shrimp and broccoli over homemade pasta in a light butter based sauce. Ample servings make for great leftovers.

• Visited February 2013
Hammonton, New Jersey, United States
“Excellent Italian and seafood platters”
Reviewed January 8, 2013

Maplewood has a great menu, a cozy dining area, clean restrooms. Wait staff is friendly and service is quick. Food is excellent and portions are large. All around good experience.

Visited December 2012
new jersey
“Great spot for relaxing lunch or dinner”
Reviewed December 15, 2012

Good menu choices for lunch and dinner homemade deserrts. Not a 5 star but fair great salads , bread from garlic to soft seeded loaves

• Visited December 2012