“Very good!”

Maplewood I
Ranked #3 of 80 Restaurants in Hammonton
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Kids, Special occasions, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
NJ
“Very good!”
Reviewed July 23, 2012

Very good food and they have updated and expanded the dining area. It was a big improvement. Food is very good but a bit pricey.

Visited July 2012

Egg Harbor Township, New Jersey
“Consistently Good”
Reviewed June 21, 2012

Been going here for decades - always good, always the same, always a doggy bag!

Visited March 2012
LONG BRANCH
“Are you kidding me?”
Reviewed May 12, 2012

People in Hammonton rave about this place.....you have got to be kidding me! Obviously the people in Hammonton who eat at this restaurant have never travelled to central or northern New Jersey and definitely not to Little Italy. Their version of homemade pasta is straight out of the box. And the sauce was smooth and tasteless without any evidence whatsoever of seasonings or garlic. The Robin Chicken entree was dry and tasteless. The Chicken Parmegiana was dry and tasteless as well and smothered with sauce. I have seen better sauce coming out of a jar and I never use jar sauce. The Olive Garden has better food than this place. This place is overrated and overpriced for surel. I will say though that the dessert, salad and bread were the best items they had to offer. However, paying $6.00 for small piece of Tira Ma Su cake was a bit pricey if you ask me. Dining room ridiculously noisy and the bar is right next to it; didn't like the big open area. I will not return to this restaurant under any circumstances. What a disappointment!

• Visited May 2012
2 Thank Linda R
Absecon, New Jersey
“wonderful”
Reviewed May 8, 2012

i love it here... the food is great and the service is wonderful...... try it!

• Visited May 2012
Virginia
“Consistently wonderful Italian food”
Reviewed April 21, 2012

My family has been going here for years. The sauce is great. If you get pasta, you'll love it.
The bread is always excellent and the house salad is good if you like oil and vinegar dressing.

I am not crazy about the eggplant parm here. I've had better. But pasta and chicken dishes are wonderful.

My family always gets loads of appetizers: lobster bites, clams casino, mussels, calamari (dry and not very tender), baby crabcakes. They are all very good.

We are usually too full to have dessert but my mom loves Karen's chocolate cake. If they have it, she always gets it.

Service is always great. We are never disappointed when we eat here.

• Visited April 2012