“Worst Mexican food EVER”
Review of Fiesta Mexicana

Fiesta Mexicana
Ranked #7 of 82 Restaurants in Hammonton
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Raeford, North Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Worst Mexican food EVER”
Reviewed June 15, 2014 via mobile

We decided to make the hour trip to this restuarant for Father's Day since we haven't found any good Mexican food in jersey! Well it was a waste of money and gas. When we first got there the line was so long and there were empty tables that could have been filled. It took us 45 minutes to get a table. Then once we got the table I asked the waitress if the shredded chicken had seasoning and she told me yes and guess what, it did not. She then got snotty with me because I didn't want it. I then shared my husbands fijitas and rice which had no flavor and were way over cooked. Also we asked for actually salsa and the waitress brought us pace picante out of a jug. Authentic? I think not and I would not recommend this place to anyone! Bad food, and even worse customer service!

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank proudarmywife2005

Nj
“It is a shame my wife only likes fake mexican food”
Reviewed May 10, 2014

Been here three times and the food is awesome. Real Mexican food all the way. Reminded me of when I live in Ca. Seriously. The waitresses are always nice and sweet. There is not much that can be said other than if you like real Mexican food, go here.

• Visited April 2014
Sicklerville, New Jersey, United States
“Very Very Good Food - Reasonable, Casual & Great Service”
Reviewed April 26, 2014

We tried Fiesta Mexicana for the first time today and it was very, very good. The Horchata was delicious and the complimentary chips and dips (one very hot and one very mild) were very good too. The chips were fresh, we ordered the chorizo and cheese dip and the shrimp ceviche as the appetizer. My dining partner loved the ceviche and could have had a double order for his dinner and been very happy. As it was, he ordered the chicken mole and felt that it was ok. The mole sauce and rice were great; but he felt the chicken might have been prepared a head and refrigerated before being served. It was not cold at all, and it was tender, flavorful but he felt it should have been freshly cooked chicken since everything else was so well prepared. I had the pork chops - chuleta frita -and it was delicious. We finished off with coffee and I had the tres leches cake for dessert. It was very good but ti tasted a little heavier on the condensed milk (than my home made version) and it seemed like only two milks (evaporated milk, condensed milk) were used instead of the three (evaporated milk, condensed milk, and heavy cream). However - our waitress was delightful and we were stuffed - the entire meal drinks, apps, entrees and dessert cost $48 total so it was very reasonable as well. Definitely going back to try some of the other dishes - and they serve breakfast starting at 10 am!!!. They are open 7 days, have free wifi and a liquor license. Great margaritas!

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Patrick C
Hammonton, New Jersey
“Local Restaurant Delivers Mexican Flavor”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

This locally-owned restaurant prides itself on good Mexican food at a fair price...and it delivers! The menu is fairly extensive and the beer is cold. Service is very good and the atmosphere is family-friendly. If you are looking for a good Mexican meal in the Hammonton area, Fiesta Mexicana is where you'll find it.

• Visited March 2014
Vineland, New Jersey
“What a turn-around!!!”
Reviewed March 28, 2014 via mobile

Its been a few years that we first ate here and left disappointed. But what a tuen-around!!! A side from the remodeling, the food, service, atmosphere was a pleasant experience. It is very welcoming place for families and the waitress did a superb job. To test the place out on its claim of being an authentic Mexican restaurant, we ordered an Horchata. What a delight to our surprise...surely worth every cent in flavor and so enjoyable that we took one to go. If you haven't been here, well we recommend this place and if at one point it left you disappointed give them a second chance it is worth it!!!

1 Thank Pitbull09