“We went for good Mexican food and got it.”
Review of Fiesta Mexicana

Fiesta Mexicana
Ranked #8 of 84 Restaurants in Hammonton
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 14, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I just finished dinner here. In downtown Hammonton, NJ. We read lots of reviews first and felt complaints we read unwarrented. The chips first out were warm and the green tomatillo sauce was so fresh. My hubby had a combo plate and didn't complain but ate it all. I had chicken anchilladas in mole which I have had elsewhere. This was really good. The servers were as nice as can be. Get there early on a Friday evening because when we left about 6:30 they were waiting in line. We will be back

1  Thank roseynan

Reviewed June 12, 2013

Had lunch on a Sunday afeternoon. Food was excellent, and others agreed. Service and very good, we were talking for a long time and they did not try to rush us. Priced right, and they have milk shakes with eggs-try it.

Reviewed May 18, 2013

We have been going here since before the renovations turned it from not much more than a hole in the wall to a very attractive, colorful restaurant. They are always busy, the food is very good, the service excellent and the prices reasonable. I don't have a favorite and like to try a variety, but my husband always has the pork chops, which remind him of some of the things his Puerto Rican mother cooked when he was a kid.
Anyone who says Taco Bell is better probably has Americanized taste buds, to each his own. You can pay a lot more at Mexican restaurants in Atlantic City, but you don't need to when you can go to Fiesta Mexicana where you don't even have to pay to park.

1  Thank BJRMilmay_NewJersey
Reviewed April 10, 2013

My family and I have been enjoying food from Fiesta Mexican for years now. They expanded a few years ago and made some changes to the decorations, which made for a very nice atmosphere if you wish to dine in. It is an authentic Mexican restaurant with many items you can't find on a menu of an Americanized Mexican food place. If you're really adventurous try one of the fish dishes, they serve some with the whole fish-aka head and tail, but it was absolutely delicious! If that's a bit too much I'd definitely recommend the Chile Relleno -it has a breading on it , sauce, and is stuff with tons of cheese. The Enchilada Suiza's or Empanadas are also great choices. Whatever you chose you'll enjoy I'm sure, and the prices are reasonable and you won't break the bank in doing so. While you're waiting for your meal be sure to enjoy a Mexican beer, Margarita, and one of their countless top notch tequilas.

1  Thank l0ve_2_travel_1987
Reviewed March 16, 2013

I went out with my family for lunch and everything was great. The staff was great and the food was even better. I will be coming back again. Everything we ordered was amazing. I usually don't get through a meal in certain restaurants without finding something wrong. I ate all of my food, my mom gave me a funny look (I usually take it home or leave the rest) but not today! I played it safe today with shrimp in red wine and rice but I would like to try everything on the menu. And another thing, I did not spend a lot out of pocket for this delicious food.

Been to Fiesta Mexicana? Share your experiences!