“The Real Deal” 5 of 5 bubbles

Good for: Large groups, Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Somers Point, New Jersey
“The Real Deal”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 11, 2012

The restaurant is very clean and decorated with traditional Mexican souvenirs. All of the waitresses are Hispanic and are friendly and helpful. There is a wide array of authentic Mexican dishes and a section for Vegetarians. My husband was happy to have a Modelo Negro or a Dos Equis for beer selections other than Sol or Corona. The food appeared made to order. We've been there several times and have not been disappointed yet. The deserts are TO-DIE-FOR! It's about time there are a selection of authentic Mexican restaurants in the area. I hope they are a success.

2 Thank thepetalpusher

Millville, NJ
“Great Margaritas & Fresh Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 31, 2012

We have been here several times and were never disappointed. Food is fresh; great ambience. Try the margaritas; they're delicious and refreshing!

Visited March 2012
Hammonton, New Jersey
“We Are So Lucky to Have This Place in Town”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 16, 2012

I love Fiesta Mexicana. The food is great and the prices are awesome. I like the true authentic feel of the place. It's very clean. The service is quick and the place is very fun. I"ve been to many Mexican restaurants who are no better than a Taco Bell or have been to some that try to push themselves as being some Fancy Mexican place but their high prices and poor service don't comare to the good authenitic homestyle cooking at Fiesta Mexicana.

Pine Hill, New Jersey
“good authentic mexican”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 6, 2012

nice find, great tacos al pastor and ritas. Husband had chicken tacos which he enjoyed. We will definitely be back.

New Jersey
“Very Yummy!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 15, 2012

I had eaten here years ago, but forgot about it since we had moved kind of out of the area. I am glad my brother reminded me about the restaurant. The food is very good and very affordable. I had the Fiesta Mexicana Tacos and loved them. My husband even wished he had ordered them! The green salsa on the table I really enjoyed. The red was too hot for me. I'm sure we will return again soon.

• Visited May 2012