“Very comfortable!”

Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Hamilton
Williamsville, New York
“Very comfortable!”
Reviewed October 23, 2010

We recently stayed at this hotel for one night. Were upgraded to a junior suite, which worked out fine, as we were traveling with our grandson, age three. We enjoyed the spaciousness of this room, which included two TV screens. The hotel is very clean and new. We enjoyed use of the pool and the breakfast buffet. We felt that the food choices were very plentiful. Friday's restaurant is across the parking lot, and is convenient . There is a good choice of other restaurants nearby.
We had a little difficulty adjusting the room temperature - it was either too warm or cold, depending on the settings - just a minor flaw.
All in all, this is a great hotel for a family stay, and it met all of our needs.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Seattle, Washington
Reviewed August 17, 2010

We stayed at the Hilton Friday night. We came in from Seattle, arriving at PHL at 10:45 AM, and called to request an early check-in so that we could unpack and clean up. They accommodated us. We slept well that night, after returning from Six Flags at 11:30 PM. The room included a refrigerator.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled as a couple
nj
Reviewed July 20, 2009

It is difficult to get into the parking lot. You have to pass a seemingly appropriate turn off and enter thru the TGI Friday's entrance. The Friday's is excellent by the way (great bar, food and service).

The King Suite was very nice. Had a problem with a movie rental though: kept losing the signal throughout the movie (the front desk associate knocked it off the bill for the inconvenience).

Room location and timing were bad. We were on the second floor while a wedding reception was happening on the first floor. We felt the vibrations of the band for several hours.

The breakfast was not good. Items in the hot trays were cold, the fruit did not look fresh, a menu was not available. I expect more than that from a Hilton. If I stay there again, I'll pass on the breakfast & go to Mastori's.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled as a couple
Eastern Shore Maryland
Reviewed June 22, 2009

My husband and I stayed here, this past weekend, we got there about 9pm and they had a huge party going, a wedding they said. Well I walked up to the desk and the clerk asked for my name and tried to look me up, I had booked a Romance Package which came with a bottle of wine and free breakfast, it was a good deal. Well they didnt have me in the system. On further investigation, they found I had been booked for the night before and had a no show fee charged to my card. I was mad, the guy felt sooo bad. They were able to book us that night and got us a bottle of wine, and we got our free breakfast, it was just a hassle to begin with. Bascially they say to always call the hotel directly and make reservations, because they 1800 number isnt the best way to deal with making reservations. They fixed the no show fee so I was not charged for that, and they gave me some off on the bill. I thought that was very nice.

The room was very nice, it had a good size bathroom, neutrogena bath products, and good shower pressure. It had two closets, ironing board and Iron, microwave and refridgerator, coffee/tea maker, flat screen tv, desk and chair, and another chair in the corner. The bed was very comfortable it has an adjusting knob that will let you choose the setting of firm or not firm. They had a pool, but we didnt visit it. I used the business center, I think they were having problems with their computers, it kept shutting me out of the internet, I wasnt working on business, so it didnt matter, but it might to someone who needs to check on business things. Breakfast was really good, they have a station where you can order omelets, waffles, pancakes and some other things, they had fresh fruit, cereal, yogurt, sausage, bacon, biscuits and gravy, potatoes, all kinds of breakfast drinks, I really enjoyed breakfast. Check out was a breeze.

Next door was TGIFridays, we ordered room service the night before which is delievered from them. It was great, I had a hamburger and It was soooo goood and the food was delievered hot.

All in all after a bad start I really enjoyed my stay at Hilton Garden Inn in Hamilton, NJ.

• Stayed January 2009, traveled as a couple
Ashburn, Virginia
Reviewed April 26, 2009

We stayed here for one night over spring break before a visit to Six Flags. The hotel was very nice and appeared much better than the nearby options. The lobby area is lovely and the staff was polite and helpful. The rooms were spacious, clean and nicely decorated. There are several restaurants to choose from nearby. We did the bed & breakfast package which included lots of options for everyone: fruit, oatmeal, danish, bagels, waffles, eggs cooked to order, etc. They failed to give us breakfast coupons when we checked in but that was easily fixed at the front desk. The pool was average for an indoor hotel pool. There is a small workout area overlooking the pool. There is also a small business center with computers that you can use for free.

We will definitely stay here again if we're in the area.

• Stayed April 2009, traveled with family
central, New Jersey
Reviewed March 20, 2009

We only stayed at the hotel for 1 night but found it to be great. The front desk staff were very friendly and helpful. The pool was excellent with a nice hottub attached. The room was large with a king sized bed, and very clean. I found no problems with this hotel.
It has a TGI Friday next door to it, and if you go to the hotel I would advise that you drive somewhere else to eat. I walked to the restaurant, so the food would be hot(instead of driving to Mastoris Diner about 3 miles away. Ordered 2 hamburgers to go. one rare, and 1 medium rare, and a childs Mac and cheese. The order was taken by a woman at the desk. When I got the food back to the hotel about 200 feet away, everything was cold & both hamburgers were very well done. I could have bought the burgers two weeks earlier and got better. Next time I will go to Mastoris, even if I have to walk the 3 miles.

• Stayed March 2009, traveled as a couple
Hartford, CT
Reviewed January 1, 2009

Hotel worked out well for my family. Had a suite with two queen beds and a pull-out double bed sofa. Perfect for our needs. Clean, attractive lobby, pool area and room furnishings. My two children enjoyed having two televisions available - one in bed room area and one in living room area. Lots of shopping and restaurants nearby. Would definitely consider staying there again.

• Liked — Lobby decor
  • Disliked — Room did not have pictures on walls opposite sitting area and bed; blank wall was not attractive
  • Stayed December 2008, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hamilton
Homewood Suites by Hilton Hamilton
Holiday Inn Express Bordentown - Trenton South
Hampton Inn Princeton
Hampton Inn Princeton
#1 of 15 in Princeton

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Hamilton? Share your experiences!