“TERRIBLE!”

Hilton Garden Inn Hamilton
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Hamilton
“TERRIBLE!”
Reviewed September 2, 2013

This has to be one of the most horrific hotels I have stayed at. For starters, the hotels receptionist stayed on the phone with people from her personal life and seemed to have been speaking sarcastically to me. They do not have any glasses so you HAVE to use a plastic cup! RIDICULOUS!!! Then because she sees that I have drinks and snacks shes asking me personal questions. And what really was a deal breaker was that the fridge did not work! It had to be replaced several times. In addition to the disgrace of a hotel is that the Maintenance man is the house keeper and waiter. I WILL NEVER STAY HERE AGAIN.

• Stayed September 2013
3 Thank Mu100

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Reviewed August 29, 2013

Stayed here on a Friday night in August. Room was nice. Hotel was clean and well kept. Only problem was that when we returned to our room after midnight we were greeted by a very loud party in the room next door, including screaming, banging and laughter. Sounded like at least 10 people. This was LOUD. Can't imagine that front desk did not somehow know about and condone it. Called front desk multiple times to ask that something be done. Seemed to get a bit better around 1 am. Put a/c on as loud as possible and got to sleep at some point. Would definitely avoid this place in the future.

Room Tip: Make sure there are no parties planned next door
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
glendale
Reviewed August 29, 2013

I was here to visit family with my elderly mom. A family member put us up in this hotel. I enjoy it very much. It was viably clean and fresh. The staff was friendly at the counter and always asked if we needed anything. At breakfast, there was a variety of food to chose from and the lady in the dining room was friendly with all the customers and cleaned up quickly once they left. My 83 yr old mother said that if she had the money, she would like to stay here for a month, that alone coming from her was impressive. I would definitely stay here again and would recommend the hotel. I regret not using the exercise room, but there was no time. The parking was easy and the grounds were beautiful. Located near shopping and restaurants, very convient.

Rumson, United States
Reviewed August 26, 2013

The team was awesome. The hotel was very clean. Carissa the guest service agent was an absolute rock star. She helped me with a couple of things and always had a smile. She always remembered my name and used it during every interaction, very personalized guest service. The free laundry service was a nice touch. Thanks for the stay will be back soon.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

1 Thank Michael V
Reviewed August 24, 2013 via mobile

This place was absolutely clean and beautiful! Fantastic landscaping! The service desk was not friendly, but I enjoyed my stay. The only problem was that I could hear too much noise in my room from the hallway and the rooms next to mine. If you are too sensitive to noises while you sleep, this may not be the best place for you.

• Stayed August 2013
Albany NY, United States
Reviewed August 24, 2013

We enjoyed our brief one night stay. The hotel lobby and room was very clean, and we noticed the friendly staff. My only minor gripe was that it was hard to turn into the hotel parking lot. But overall, it was great.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Reviewed August 23, 2013

We checked in on the later side and the desk clerk was very nice/ helpful. She even printed us directions to the amusement park. The buffet breakfast was delicious with a variety of options at a more than reasonable price. The room more than met our needs! I'm not sure if I've stayed at a Hilton before, but I will definitely stay again!

Room Tip: Rooms over far side of parking lot are quiet.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hamilton
Homewood Suites by Hilton Hamilton
#1 of 2 in Trenton
Hampton Inn Princeton
Hampton Inn Princeton
#1 of 15 in Princeton

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Hamilton? Share your experiences!