Hilton Garden Inn Hamilton
Residence Inn Hamilton(Hamilton)(Great Value!)
$152
$116
Econo Lodge(Bordentown)
$50
$85
All reviewsfire pitfront desktgi fridaysputting greengreat hotelfamily weddingnice lobbyhot tubparking lotsix flagsbreakfast buffetbed was very comfortablemini golfnew jerseyclean hotelbusiness tripenjoyed my stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 6, 2012

Nice location to all stores... plus for me!
Landscaping looks great upon entrance. Hotel lobby really bright and clean. Speed and service from the front desk woman was great! I was considered and early check in and she found a room for me and even had two bottles of water placed in the room. Walked past indoor pool and patio on the way to elevators. The room was a nice size with a flat screen tv, desk and lovely bed. The view was of the front of the property overlooking another patio. I was meeting friends and we went to fridays which was steps away from the hotel. Big plus for us! The only complaint is that i had a noisey family next to me that had aboout four rooms. The kids constantly ran up and down the halls but it was still early and they were on vacation so it didn't bother me much. Great hotel, keep up the good work

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed September 4, 2012

I had a terrible stay here and the customer service is just lacking. I don't know if it's just my luck or what but when I called the front desk due to a wedding "after party" was right outside our window from the 3rd floor I could still here them! I tried calling the front desk at midnight, no answer, called at 1am no answer, FINALLY at 1:30am the noise died down and I got in touch with the front desk. I left one of my bags there and for shipping they pre-charged my card $50!! for shipping. I tried to call the hotel to get a tracking number and guess what NO ANSWER. Prior to leaving i informed the front desk that the stay was horrible, and she said that the manager would be in at 11am and would definately give me a call in regards to my stay. Well it's 3 days later and still no call. Two night stay and I didn't sleep either night, terrible acoustics it seems like all the walls are made of paper I could hear EVERYTHING and I mean EVERYTHING from the two rooms next to me AND above me. Will not stay again!!

Room Tip: Make sure you are not on the side where the pool is located, if there is a wedding you will hear EVERYTHING.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
6  Thank Desiree C
Reviewed August 30, 2012

This is a nice attractive hotel/inn, probably just like all the other hilton garden inns. No complaints- except the scrambled eggs with the breakfast buffet (cost extra) tasted like they were watery or watered down. My husband had an omelette made for him and that looked good. should have ordered it.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 25, 2012

For the price... this was a great hotel. Six of us shared a 'suite', which is a two room space with two queen beds and one sofa bed. We were at the Horse Park of NJ for three days. It was very convenient for us... and every morning we ate at Panera Bread which is across the street from the hotel. TGI Fridays is out front... and a bunch more places to eat surrounding hotel. VERY CONVENIENT! The pool is indoor and very tiny... which btw I would Never utilize anyway so it didn't matter to us. As for the sofa bed... well, it's a sofa bed!! :-) you can't expect the ritz for the price. Oh and btw... they have breakfast starting at 6:00 a.m.... but it's Not included with your room... if I remember correctly it was $10.00 pp.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 20, 2012

A group of friends and I stayed here this past weekend and loved this hotel. We went to Six Flags for the day and wanted a relaxing hotel for the night, and this was definitely it. The beds are extremely comfortable and was just what we needed after a long day at an amusement park. This hotel offers breakfast, lunch and dinner to all guests for a nominal fee however there are so many restaurants nearby, we didn't partake in their food.
We made the hotel reservation online and the check-in process was painless and literally took 3 minutes! At the check in desk, they have a little refreshment area (no charge) and the iced tea they provided was delicious!
Overall a great hotel and I've not been disappointed by any Hilton I've stayed in!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends