“Eye opening”

Tilted Kilt Hamilton
Burlington, NJ
“Eye opening”
Reviewed February 11, 2014

I had been driving by for months and looked forward to the opening of this establishment. I'm Irish, I'm Scottish, and I'm certainly no prude. But as frugal as the Scottish can be, I don't think they meant clothing. The pub itself is very nice, the menu I felt was appropriately priced, and it definitely has a nice sports bar/pub feel. But the girls are dressed in just a little more than a bathing suit - a white shirt tied around a plaid bra, a skirt hanging just below the hip with nothing in between. On a girl in perfect shape, it could be pulled off. But for anyone with a slight stomach bulge, body jewelry, tatoos, or just lanky (as we saw) - the effect leaves you feeling sorry they have to be dressed like that. At the very least - why a white shirt on winter pale girls? My husband also felt it was over the top. I do believe a sexy look could have been pulled off with a costume of better taste. That said you'll find the waitresses do the "bend and snap" when they take orders from the males in the party. Great place for a bachelor party or a group of guys coming out for drinks, but what about the rest of the week?
I'll admit I enjoyed watching my young adult son suddenly realize he should lose weight and declined dessert. He could hardly look at her. Its a nice pub but we won't be back - the food is fine but its very uncomfortable being around girls dressed like this.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank newjerseyfamily

Yardville, New Jersey
“Sports Bar Deluxe”
Reviewed January 25, 2014

My wife and I have been waiting for the Tilted Kilt, Hamilton, NJ to open for many months. It is only about 7 minutes from our house. It finally opened this month - January, 2014. We dropped in late one evening (Jan. 24) for some drinks and light snacks. There are TVs everywhere with every imaginable sports event showing. The bar and surrounding tables are very attractive. The bar features Irish beers on tap, of course, as well as many other beers. Mixed drinks and wines are also featured but somewhat pricey. The appetiizers are tasty but also on the higher priced side. We scanned the dinner menu which featured some Irish dishes and many standard dishes for a sports bar. Bar maids and servers are scantily clad ---so an apt description of this place would be`an "Irish Hooters". The night we were there it was packed - and loud - with various age groups from the 20's to 70's - so the appeal of the place is wide-ranging. We intend to go back in the near future for dinner. So if all this sounds good to you, this is the place for you.

Hamilton Square, New Jersey
“Fun place”
Reviewed January 19, 2014 via mobile

If your looking for a fun sports bar with sexy girls to serve your drinks and food then this is the place to go. Drinks are a little pricey and typical bar food. TV"s are everywhere with every game on

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
“An Irish heaven”
Reviewed January 18, 2014

My wife went there on January 18 for a late lunch. After getting a perfectly poured Guinness, we dug into Irish Nachos - a great appetizer. The boneless wings in a Guinness BBQ Sauce were 'melt-in-your-mouth' good. I have been to other Tilted Kilts, this one has only been opened a week, and have not been disappointed in any of my food choices. With multiple screens and multiple sports on, a cold Guinness, a relaxing friendly atmosphere, it was the way a Saturday should be.