“New location is more convenient.” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of DeLorenzo's Pizza

DeLorenzo's Pizza
Ranked #4 of 91 Restaurants in Hamilton
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Kids, Local cuisine, Families with children, Dining on a budget, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Chicago, Illinois
“New location is more convenient.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 17, 2013

I have eaten at the old location on Hamilton Ave., many times. Parking was always an issue. Here, the restaurant has a nice big parking lot. I think they managed to keep the pizza and atmosphere intact at this new location. I live in IL, which has god awful pizza. No deep dish is not pizza. So, I was thrilled to have pizza, that was real pizza. We had the "works" pizza. It was very tasty. We also had antipasta style salad. I was in heaven! We had very good service, so these other reviewers must have had a bad server. We would definitely come back as this is some of the best pizza anywhere.

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

“Yummy”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 8, 2013 via mobile

I loved Delo's when they were on Hamilton Ave in Trenton. I grew up eating pies at both Delo's I prefer Hamilton Ave now Sloan Ave.
different address still great tomato pie!
We got there 11:30ish walked in and got seated and by noon there was a wait. So get here early.
Service is a little odd. They have a person for each job ie take ur order, fill ur drink, cut the pizza. So it gets confusing when u need something.

• Visited August 2013
Hamilton, NJ , USA
“Great Pizza, Poor Service”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 26, 2013

As much as I would like to give this version of the famous delorenzo's a good rating, I just cant. First off the hostess seems hurried and not very friendly. Once we were seated we waited a bit, our waiter took our order then took two other tables orders before he left the room. By the way it's pies and salad only. Of course we came for the pies so we ordered One by one all the tables seated after us got their pizza, after a good 30 minutes, he finally came over to tell us he forgot to place our order and we were next up.. Another 20 plus minutes and our pizza arrived. Not once did he ask us if we wanted a refill of our drinks or apologize... When I paid the bill the clerk asked me how it was and I told her good once we got the order and we waited almost an hour. She never even looked up... I can get better service than that anywhere and I doubt I would ever eat in again.

• Visited June 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank Frank M
Hamilton, NJ , USA
“Great pizza poor service”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2013 via mobile

Visited June 2013
2 Thank Frank M
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“New location, same great pizza, different atmosphere”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 9, 2013 via mobile

The new location is much different. It's lost a little charm however you don't have to fear for your life if you park too far away like their last location. The pizza is still great and very thin. The place is much bigger and no long waits as before. It's lost some of the charm from the last location. But one of the best pizzas around

• Visited May 2013