“The Roadhouse”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Very busy place all the time.Load and full of enjoyment. Service has always been good for us at both (Hamilton and Virginia) houses. Price is on par with most good restaurants of this type. Food,well,we are partial to the steaks,especially the Prim Rib. One of the best We've ever had. I find it very had to order anything else from the place. Give it a try,you won't be sorry!

Reviewed February 4, 2013

I'm happy to have this local to Hamilton now. They just have to work out a few kinks to get things rolling. The food has been generally good. To be fair things have gotten much better since they opened. The "yee haw" dance tends to be uncomfortably long.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

My husband had been to the grand opening of Texas Roadhouse, but we had not been there together until last Tuesday. Some friends had wanted to thank us for helping them and I said lets go to Texas Roadhouse, it was the first time for my friend her husband and myself.
The service was great, nice music, you could see the TV's a College
game was on. My steak was delicious, the mushrooms were nice, big and meaty and added to the flavor of the steak, the corn was very sweet and stringbeans just right. Oh I don't know how they flavored the butter but it was very good and the rolls warm and soft. Our server was very attentive, friendly. Also ordered Jamacian Cowboy, the drink was nicely made not too strong, enjoyable. Oh yeah they have a cute line dance, that added to the fun evening.

Reviewed January 21, 2013

My husband & I decided to finally try the Texas Roadhouse in Hamilton around 4pm on a Sunday in hopes we wouldn't have to wait for a seat....we were in luck! Although the hostess stand wasn't very friendly to us, as soon as we sat in our booth, our server, Amanda came over to introduce herself. She was EXTREMELY friendly and not fake about it. She was informative about the bar being a little behind so our drinks may take a few minutes but she immediately brought us over some waters and the fresh rolls. When I was undecided on what to order, she was right there to help. Her suggestion was the chicken fried sirlion and I'm glad because it was gooood. She even brought me over some extra gravy without me having to ask, which was awesome. My husband enjoyed his sirloin, broccoli and mashed potatotes. OH and by the way, their regular house salad was REALLY good. I'd go back for just that and some rolls!

I LOVED that the servers do a line dance at random times! Made us smile. Good music too!

It was busy in the restaurant but not overly crowded or too loud so that was nice.

Gotta love all the peanuts you can crack open while waiting for your dinner.

yum!

Overall, I look forward to going back. I think next time, I may try the chili and another salad. The chicken friend sirloin was a bit much for me.

But it was a fun experience!!

Reviewed January 12, 2013

unenthusiastic staff and so so food although the steak was tasty. Could have been a fun time but the wait staff seemed to be more interested in each other than the diners.