“Smaller Portions”

Cuisines: American
Description: In The Hamilton Marketplace Mall
Description: In The Hamilton Marketplace Mall
Reviewed February 18, 2013

My family usually frequents Cracker Barrel during road trips into PA or the long drives to/from Florida. Since we did not visit one in over a year, we decided to make the 30 minute drive to visit this location on Valentines. Not sure if it was me, but it looks like their portion sizes are smaller. In addition, we are unsure why we were seated in an area where there were 2 other families in the last section almost about to leave leaving us all alone in the whole section. we do give credit to our waiter who was very attentive.

Reviewed January 12, 2013

always a good choice for home cooked style meal. Staff is pleasant and dining area was clean. The store part of the building is fun to browse while waiting to be seated.

Reviewed January 7, 2013

We always enjoy our visit to the Hamilton NJ restaurant especially for breakfast or dinner mid day on a Sunday afternoon when there isn't a wait. Always enjoy the restaurant and the store and we often purchase pies to go.

Reviewed November 20, 2012

Love the store. Don't love the wait or the food. I can get meatloaf and canned corn at home. Very dissappointed.

Reviewed October 2, 2012

I've only been to a Cracker Barrel once before when I was traveling & I loved it. I must've been living under a rock but I did not realize that my home state of NJ had these establishments as well. This is a really nice place to go and eat and pic up a souvenir of your visit. They have lovely Christmas ornaments, winter hats, games for children, candy, candles, etc all for sale.

I visited this location two weekends ago for breakfast because I was in the mood for something hardy and that's exactly what I got! This is definitely a place where your dollar stretches and you leave full!

This particular location was nice. Our waiter did mess a few things up with our orders, but it wasn't a huge problem. My husband has a Milk allergy and unfortunately the waiters do not seem to be very knowledgeable about the food served so our afternoon was spent in a Benedryl fog.

Been to Cracker Barrel? Share your experiences!