“Home Cooking”

Hot on D Spot Roti Shop
Ranked #22 of 99 Restaurants in Hamilton
Cuisines: Caribbean
Reviewed March 7, 2013

They are like "family" to me. Have visited at least once or twice a week. Have so many co-workers wanting their food. The food is awesome, flavorful and hot! Pepper is "Baaaaaaad".

Today, I just wanted to get out of the job and told to "Surprise me". This is how much I trust them. I was given curry goat, curry aloo and rice (with lots of pepper) A great portion of food and as always great taste.

At other times, when I just want to unwind for a half hour, I come in order a double with Solo Cream Soda and lime a bit with the owner and kitchen staff.

This is how warm this restaurant is. Such warm people and oh yeah such warm green decor.

Reviewed February 13, 2013

I've ordered take-out roti and doubles from this place at least three times. My Trinidadian family and American daughter in law can't eat this food often enough. The dhalphurrie roti skins are tender and the doubles are soft and flavorful.