“Very Nice Place - Good Food and Service”
Review of Chili's

Chili's
Ranked #48 of 95 Restaurants in Hamilton
Cuisines: American
Union, New Jersey
“Very Nice Place - Good Food and Service”
Reviewed June 27, 2014

Chili's always give you a good value and big portions. I visited this location with my oldest son and a friend. We are ages 32, 41 and 78. Everyone enjoyed their meals which included a full rack of ribs, a very large hamburger with fries and a green chili enchilada platter . . . . . with a large piece of cheesecake shared by all. Great cheesecake!

Service by server N. Durell was excellent. Plenty of parking too.

• Visited June 2014

Robbinsville, New Jersey
“Very Impressed!”
Reviewed February 17, 2014

I have never been much of a Chili's fan and the type of food. However, this past weekend, I had the urge to give them a shot due to seeing they have a great Gluten Free Menu and wonderful options---especially the BAKED POTATO SOUP! I love that I was able to have it!

Although our first impression by the girl that sat us was NOT a good one (She seemed miserable), as soon as our server, Michael, came over to get us drinks and introduce himself, it got to be a much better visit.

He was very knowledgable about my allergy to wheat and extremely personable. He looked so young but he had a wonderful presence about him that made it easy to enjoy our experience.

I order the baked potato soup and loved every spoonful. And I had the monterey chicken with broccoli and mashed taters without gravy. SO DELICIOUS.

I must say, it was one of th best meals I've had an in awhile at a chain restaurant. Good quality, great seasonings, fresh taste.

And seriously, thank you to our server, Michael for making it a memorable visit to Chili's...we wil be back!

• Visited February 2014
Bordentown, New Jersey
“Overall ... ok”
Reviewed October 13, 2013

we had fresco chicken and a gumbo. Began with a nice salad from the salad bar. Excellent selections. Coffee was better than normal, service was fine too.

The only problem was the main dishes were not exceptional in any way .. lol ... looked nothing like the menu photos ... bad presentation on the plate. No bread was served. Might have been available if I requested some ... IDK ... I would return ...

• Visited October 2013
Hamilton
“Average american food”
Reviewed July 11, 2013

There is nothing special about this or any other Chili's, there menu is American fare and they do an average job in preparing and serving the food.

Visited May 2013
Trenton
“Chilli's is Chilli's”
Reviewed May 15, 2013

Good overall food, service is OK. I had Fajita Trio Grilled steak, chicken and spicy garlic and lime shrimp. They give you 3 warm tortillas. I asked for more and they had no problem giving me more. Had plenty of fillings to load up the tortillas.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Frank S

Been to Chili's? Share your experiences!