“Why is there always fight of some kind every time I seem to visit????”
Review of BIll's Old Tavern

BIll's Old Tavern
Ranked #52 of 101 Restaurants in Hamilton
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Quakerbridge Road
Description: Quality means more at Bill's Olde Tavern. It's fresh 100% USDA Choice or Prime ground beef formed into perfectly grilled, Handcrafted Burgers that redefine an American classic. Quality is seasonal vine ripened tomatoes and crisp leaf lettuce still glistening with garden dew. It's smoked bacon and premium cheeses and an uncompromising commitment to providing you the best. Passion is people. People who love what they do and take your enjoyment personally. Passion is what to expect from the people who take your order and the people who craft your meal. Everyone you meet here is happy you've come, and they're genuinely dedicated to having you visit with us frequently. Pride makes us a family. This is our home. You are our guest. And we will attend to your dining experience with a degree of care and attention to detail unrivaled anywhere. A deep desire to serve others is the secret weapon of a gracious host. And it's why, at Bill's Olde Tavern, we want you to always leave with a smile.
Reviewed October 17, 2012

I've been to Bill's quite a few times and usually have a decent experience. I try to sit at the upper bar as the lower one is not my scene. Food is good but overpriced for what it is. Once again there was a huge fight which spilled outside. This is a huge turnoff and I doubt I will be returning. I want to feel safe when I enjoy a pint. Owners should do a better job at thinking of the safety of the patrons instead of just packing the place to make a buck.

Reviewed October 3, 2012 via mobile

My family and I visited Bills last Sunday. Atmosphere is wonderful old pub style. Menu has everything from steaks to fish & chips. Service was slow but worth the wait. Sundays are kids under 12 eat FREE. No complaints on the hand dipped chicken or burgers. My wife and I both had the $12 prime rib. Thick cut and delicious. Total bill was only $30!
Highly recommended. Ask for the warm pretzels. Yum

1  Thank CrazyDad42
Reviewed August 7, 2012

Bill's Old Tavern is a historical building that dates back to George Washington and the revolutionary period in America. The decor is a combination of rustic history (with photos of the restaurant through the years) and local pub (with neon liquor signs). The restaurant features two bars, a dining room and outdoor patio. They feature seasonal events, including St Patty's day (with bagpiper), Barbecue cook - off, Cinco de Mayo, events for Wounded Warrior, etc! The downstairs bar is a favorite during football season, with four big screen TVs and a variety of local fans that show up to cheer on their teams!
Lunch & Dinner options available, and some favorites include Boneless Buffalo wings, Chicken Fresca, Landmark Reuben and chili. The food and service are good, and there's always a fun vibe. Stop on by and check out Bill's Olde Tavern!

2  Thank VacayDivas
Reviewed June 18, 2012

Don't go expecting haute cuisine, but hearty fare and reasonable prices are the hallmark here. My wife and I went on the Saturday before Valentine's Day, and had a 3-course meal for less than $30 each that wowed us. Comfort food at its best.

Reviewed April 27, 2012

We ate at the small upstairs bar and the food was excellent . The best Reuben I've had in a long time. Decent wines too. The place attracts a wide range of ages -- from twenty something's to seniors, so everyone must be enjoyng the large menu and daily specials. I plan to go back and use my new rewards card, too.

1  Thank Tess K

Been to BIll's Old Tavern? Share your experiences!