“Like other People - Food Good - Service Poor”

Padrino's Bistro & Italian Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Padrino's Bistro & Italian Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 93 Restaurants in Hamilton
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: We are a new family restaurant in Hamilton, NJ. Padrino's has a full menu featuring pasta, steaks, pork chops, chicken, veal and seafood. Padrino's offers large portions, with high quality for comfortable prices. Padrino's is also offering a separate pizza section that will cater to pizza, subs, wraps, panini's and more. Take-out and Delivery is available. Coming September 2009.
Hamilton, New Jersey
“Like other People - Food Good - Service Poor”
Reviewed August 20, 2014

When to Padrino's for the second time in two weeks. The food was very good. First visit I had the Gnocchi - second visit I had a pasta dish. Food was good and tasty! Service was slow and poor - received food without silverware, soup without a soup, pasta without cheese and went times without seeing a server or without them checking on us.

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank NewJersey30

Middletown
“Great Food At Reasonable Price”
Reviewed August 4, 2014 via mobile

Very broad menu with that could appeal to any palate. Portions are huge! Try the chicken vodka Parmesan, very tasty. Entrees are reasonably priced from $12-30. It's BYOB but also sells local working dog winery wines. I will definitely eat here again.

Hamilton
“Awesome food, Awesome Service”
Reviewed July 18, 2014

We have been here a few times over the past year and we always love it. We never had a bad meal. The food is always fresh and accurate. We are a tough group to please.
Servers are always attentive and always pleasant.
We have had bridal showers and birthdays here. Always a great time. Highly recommend!!

• Visited July 2014
Langhorne, Pennsylvania
“Good food, poor service”
Reviewed March 9, 2014 via mobile

Went here for the 4th time. Have always loved it since we started coming here, about 8-10 months ago. The first time, everything was absolutely perfect. The food is completely delicious and has always been, but the service has definitely declined. Our servers are always nice but the last 2 times they have been unattentive and non-responsive. This last time, our server didn't come over to take our order for at least 20 minutes. Then another 10 minutes for drinks and another 10 minutes after that for our soup and salad. That is ridiculous!! Salads were delicious, soup was ok, and food was very good and fresh. But we didn't get dessert cause we were sick of waiting. Will try it one more time.

• Visited February 2014
Hamilton, NJ
“I would not recommend Padrinos.”
Reviewed January 10, 2014

We have eaten at Padrinos twice. The first time we waited an eternity for our waiter to take our order. After we complained they did give us a free appetizer. That was the only good part of the meal. The entrees finally came and they were ehh. My eggplant was heavy and I chose to leave my leftovers. The second time we ate there was not better. The plates are enormous and the portions are so big I felt sick looking at them. As another review said, "big portions do not make up for bad food." I couldn't agree more. I got so many mussels that the top layer had no juice. They were sitting in the air drying out. Only one of the six people I ate with brought their food home. Not going back. My advice to the owners is to serve smaller, more delicate tasting food. Don't shovel it out.

• Visited December 2013