“A pleasant surprise tucked away but not hard to find”

Padrino's Bistro & Italian Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Padrino's Bistro & Italian Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 92 Restaurants in Hamilton
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: We are a new family restaurant in Hamilton, NJ. Padrino's has a full menu featuring pasta, steaks, pork chops, chicken, veal and seafood. Padrino's offers large portions, with high quality for comfortable prices. Padrino's is also offering a separate pizza section that will cater to pizza, subs, wraps, panini's and more. Take-out and Delivery is available. Coming September 2009.
“A pleasant surprise tucked away but not hard to find”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 7, 2013

Dined here 4 times in the past year and each visit was very good. The entree's are well prepared and plentiful and the menu is quite diversified. We can recommend this and we will visit again soon.

Note : this place is BYOB but thats not a bad thing, we like it that way!

Visited August 2012

Columbus, Mississippi
“Do Not Go Save your money: MENU Prices different On Internet YUCK”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 3, 2013

Went there because we received a certificate for Christmas... Service was aweful... Menu on the internet prices are way different than in person... Brought it to the attenion of Waiter; Said the Internet has not been updated for 2 years.... ARE YOU KIDDING ME> Asked for water, no ice,, lemon was old and limp... Ordered dinner... sorry we don't have that tonight.... Asked for specials... 5PM we don't have any.. 5:30 PM heard other waiter telling someone about specials.. I asked our waiter what time do the specials come out.. he said oh they were typing them in the computer when I asked.. Never cleaned our table, never checked back... Ordered desert.. half of deserts they didn't have.... Food was hot... but other than that nothing special.... expensive for what you get... I will never go back. On the way out the manager said goodnight.. I guess he knows better than to ask how things were...Bad Wedding Anniversery Dinner

• Visited January 2013
“Typical Family Business”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 14, 2012 via mobile

Don't order take out. Too much turn over. You order one thing, you get home and realize the kitchen hasn't or can't read a ticket. While its great to refund or cook a new meal, good/great restaurants don't make these mistakes. Play it safe, order a pizza, he never will let you down.

1 Thank Bflynn21182
Piscataway, NJ
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Beware!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 11, 2012

Ahh..I caught your attention! This is a fantastic restaurant serving wonderful food and presented well. Just a word on the specials. On a recent Saturday night we were presented with a mouth watering list of specials and my party of 4 each ordered something from that list. When the bill came, I nearly fell off my chair and that was not from the red wine we brought. Thinking the prices would fall inline with the menu prices we stupidly did not ask. Won't happen a second time! So when you dine at this great place, enjoy but ask for the prices of the specials.

One other note about the servers....they try but are lacking sometimes in attentiveness. We sat for a long time with no silverware, no water, and no request for coffee refills. That won't stop me from going back and it shouldn't stop you either. I will just be more assertive when it doesn't happen.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank napa604
Hamilton, New Jersey
“Food was average, I could have cooked a better chicken parm and francaise.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 26, 2012

Went there a few times, the latest was for a birthday party so there was a set menu. I had the tilapia franciase and my husband had the chicken parm. I could have cooked a better meal. The fresh mozz & roasted pepper salad was delicious! Service was average. Company was great.

1 Thank JenQuinones