“One of the best places around!”
Review of Tessara Restaurant

Tessara Restaurant
Ranked #9 of 95 Restaurants in Hamilton
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
new jersey
“One of the best places around!”
Reviewed December 6, 2011

I am not sure where the people who gave a bad review went, but it was not at Tessara's we have been going for YEARS and have never had a complaint!
The food is wonderful and the service is far better! We know everyone there from the owner down to the bus boy's and everyone is nice. You people are crazy! If there is something wrong they will bend over backwards to make it right. His steaks are top notch and seafood is the best. Mustaffa has been in bns, for years....they are not trying to be a high class place, nor is it stuffy, just a friendly place with great food.

• Visited December 2011

New Jersey, USA
“Consistently satisfying.”
Reviewed August 19, 2011

We return to Tessara's, over and over, with all age groups. The quality is excellent - always. The dishes we love - Chicken Barcelona, Sweet Cracker Chicken, and the many other combinations - are good, each time. For a very reasonable price, especially at lunch time, you get real food, cooked to order - and not glorified fast food. The wait staff have always been attentive - but not intrusive. Their soups are amazing. And having fresh warm bread is a treat. It is nice to have a dependable excellent choice. When we have room for dessert, the choices are rich and delicious.

• Visited August 2011
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Such a shame”
Reviewed June 8, 2011

I had high hopes for this but the food was awful, when we complained they said we are sorry our best is not good enough for you! The gravy had a skin on it when they brought it out!

1 Thank Dcb12
Holmdel, New Jersey
“Absolutely loved this place”
Reviewed April 2, 2011

I went to Tessara with my sister and her family to celebrate her birthday. I was quite pleasantly surprised and impressed with this restaurant. My husband and I love to eat out and have been to most restaurants in the tri-state area. Tessara was wonderful! The service was beyond compare, better than many of the finer restaurants in NYC! The food was delicious, the menu has many wonderful selections, and the ambiance was warm and comfortable. I cant wait to go back.

• Visited March 2011
hamilton, nj
“not sure what restaurant the other ppl went to, but it couldnt have been tessara...”
Reviewed February 23, 2011

my husband and i got a gift certificate for tessara for christmas, and we went today. i knew it had to be pretty good before we went because my mother-in-law is EXTREMELY picky and it is very hard to satisfy her, so if she liked it, that was almost a miracle. all i can say is i wish we hadnt waited so long. we went for lunch, and i was amazed. the service was wonderful, the food was excellent, and the ambiance was very nice. my husband is also pretty hard on restaurants, because hes an excellent cook and italian, and usually feels no place makes food as good as his, but even he was impressed. if you get a chance to go, dont pass it up!

• Visited February 2011