“Not a good choice for Vegetarians”
Review of Cravin' Thai

Cravin' Thai
Ranked #3 of 21 Restaurants in Hamburg
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed February 9, 2013

We were just in Thailand, so we opted to try this place out. It was not a good choice for vegetarians. Meat eaters seemed pleased with there food and there were a good number of people eating there the night we were there. Our tofu appetizer was hard and the green curry seemed lack luster and to top it all off my wife had to run to the bathroom after eating here.

There are newer reviews for Cravin' Thai

Reviewed January 12, 2013

I thought the food was great & the staff was to. I cannot eat gluten so it was awesome to have something so flavorful, and know its safe to eat.

Reviewed January 11, 2013

My husband and I had our wedding luncheon at Cravin Thai and it was wonderful. We had about 30 people attend. The space was more than sufficient. The food was delicious and abundant. The service was great! Since our wedding, which was last October, we have eaten there several times and the food is yummyly consistent.

Reviewed January 7, 2013

I also know for a fact that Chef is not Thai, because we requested to speak to him because all of our meals were out of this world. The first thing I said to him was "Wait, your not Thai?" He simply replied "i'm not French, Mexican, or Chinese but I can cook those cuisines too." He might as well be Thai though. Food was amazing and the staff was very friendly. I just love how everybody "knows Thai food" nowadays. First of all Thailand's food is regional and if these people who claim to know Thaifood should really try traveling to the different regions of Thailand instead of snobbing around Manhattan. Ive traveled all over Thailand, Veitnam and Laos and i'm not claiming that this is "Authentic" Thai food, but its a more modern approach. They nail the Thai flavor and spice. Best Thai i've had in Sussex and Morris County.

Reviewed December 1, 2012

i know for a fact that the chef is not thai and the food is also not thai , the atmosphere , the service , the vibe , nothing thai about it .....

1  Thank dan s