“Well Served”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of TRE Famiglia

TRE Famiglia
Reserve with OpenTable
TRE Famiglia is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 49 Restaurants in Haddonfield
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Hawthorne
Transit: Patco high speed line
New Brunswick, New Jersey
“Well Served”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 1, 2013

Restaurant week in Haddonfield NJ found my wife sister, brother-in-law and me at this quaint spot. The packed restaurant didn't seem to affect the service at all; the courses were served hot and timely. The food was excellent from the fresh salads to the deserts. The meats served were tender and perfectly done as were the pastas. I didn’t quite get the fried tomato which was topped with chunks of veal, although the tomato and veal were delicious, I thought it was an odd marriage; I thought I heard the tomato crying out for mozzarella. The atmosphere was warm and friendly and the owners made you feel like valued customers. This was a wonderful experience I hope soon to be repeated.

• Visited July 2013

Ocean City, Maryland
“One of the top three best dinners ever”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2013

We had my aunt and uncles 50th wedding anniversary dinner here in early June. We ordered off the regular menu, and I had one of the specials. Without a doubt the food was some of the best I've ever had, and I travel a lot on business. I don't live in the area, but will be finding excuses to come back to Haddonfield for a wonderful meal!

• Visited June 2013
new jersey
“Don't order the specials!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 3, 2013

One of my pet peeves is ordering a special at a restaurant and finding out after I receive the bill it was 40% or more than the main courses on the menu! That's exactly what I've experienced at this very good restaurant. If they're going to do that, at least they should tell you how much it will be.

• Visited May 2013
“Take your business elsewhere”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 27, 2013 via mobile

A dissappointment from the hostess desk until we were asked to vacate the restaurant. Too tight, very few tables and a wait staff which seems overwhelmed. The food was mediocre at best. What I found really disappointing was the attitude of the hostess/owner who seemed scattered and disenchanted with the restaurant business having worked in the industry since her teenage years and now in her ripe years taking over the management of her father's enterprise. Go elsewhere, the area has plenty of other establishments.

Visited April 2013
Morristown, New Jersey, United States
“Good but nothing special...”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 1, 2013

I will start by saying we did not have a bad experience here, but I have been to plenty of other more impressive restaurants than this one. The food was pretty good and the ambiance was just okay. The tables were fairly close together and we were seated in the middle by the door which was not very cozy or comfortable for conversation.

I ordered beef medallions which I found to be somewhat disappointing. They were thin and cooked all the way through. The appetizer we ordered was good but what made it what the tomato sauce. I felt the appetizer itself, bread, mozzarella, and proscuittio I could have made myself at home.

My family seemed to have enjoyed their meals. I did try some of the penne vodka and it was pretty good. This was a pretty far drive from us so I'm not sure we would drive all the way out here again just to go to this restaurant.

• Visited March 2013