“Good lunch place”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed December 4, 2013

The place is small and often times busy on the weekends but that is because of the good food and outdoor seating (very popular on weekends when the weather is nice). Good sandwiches.

Reviewed November 17, 2013 via mobile

We stopped in after doing wedding errands in Haddonfield. The menu choices are plentiful. The greek style appetizer with fresh humus is incredible. Soup and salads are fresh. The tuna was grilled just right. Sweet potato chips/fries were heavenly . It can be a wait sometimes with location but give it a try.

2  Thank Jrsygrl75
Reviewed November 3, 2013

We received a gift certificate and had a gift card for a phone purchase. We figured a free meal -- how bad can it be? The entire experience was wonderful. The staff was friendly and on top of everything. Our server, Sabrina, was on the spot with our orders. The house specialty, grav lox, was excellent! The chcken rice soup, the penne vodka, the bourbon rice pudding -- very well done. Prices were moderate. The ambience was friendly, but not overbearing. Thanks to our friend's generosity we will be back.

1  Thank DocGlo2013
Reviewed July 30, 2013

Has a nice varied menu, something for everyone and especially the person who wants something different. Which I frequently do. First time I went with my daughter and we both went
middle eastern. I had the falafel wrap and it was good. She had the middle eastern wrap and loved it. Gets it everytime she goes along with the taste of the mediteranean starter with hummus, tzaki and olives. Second time I went with someone else and I had the Turke de Brie, and it was awesome! brie, cranberry chutnes and turkey on grilled rye, yummy! Cant wait to go back again.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

Had a delicious lunch, but service could have better. My drink sat empty while the waitress were busy chit chatting. Would have been great if I wasn't thirsty the whole time.