“Pizza is always Good”

Pasta Grill by Enzo
Ranked #13 of 84 Restaurants in Hackettstown
Cuisines: Italian
Description: Authentic Italian cuisine with a modern flare using fresh, quality ingredients!
New Jersey
“Pizza is always Good”
Reviewed January 9, 2012

Everytime I go to Enzo's I remember how much I enjoy their food. Their Pizza is one of the best in the area, if not the best. I have never had a bad meal here. I love their antipasto salad, which I usually share with my dining companion. Their pasta is always nice and al dente - the way I like it. Overall very good.

• Visited January 2012

New Jersey Countryside
“Nice friendly local Italian”
Reviewed August 25, 2011

A good place for pasta in an informal setting good for families. The shrimp risotto app is very very good. Friendly service with no attitude. Fair pricing. Similar but way less chaotic than Mama's nearby.

great meadows
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“AWESOMEEEEEE food”
Reviewed July 21, 2008

awesome food great quality and that delivery boy Jay Oliver, is too cute for words a nice place to eat without over spending