“A hidden gem for delicious healthy meals”
Review of Mama's Cafe Baci

Mama's Cafe Baci
Ranked #3 of 88 Restaurants in Hackettstown
Cuisines: American, Italian, Pizza, Cafe
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Specializing in gourmet pizza, pasta, chicken, veal and seafood selections, Gluten Free, Vegetarian and Vegan menus, live entertainment and outdoor garden dining and Catering to Today's Lifestyles. Now offering full bar service with beer, wine, and cocktails to enjoy with your meal.
Reviewed April 15, 2013

If you are a vegan, vegetarian or looking for gluten free delicious options this is your place!
I have been here 3 times so far and have not been disappointed. You can dine here with meat eaters alike and everyone is wowed by the food and the spectacular service. A hidden gem in Hackettstown, I drive out of my way to dine here!

Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

I would eat at Mamas everyday if I lived closer. We like in Pocono,pa which is over an hour a way. We try to get there once a month or every other month.

My fiancé and I go here for the gluten free menu, it is out of this world. It's like nothing we've ever had. So much food that we always go home we leftovers. Always!!!

They have a mamas key card, where if your a frequent customer you get discount on your meal, which is pretty unique.

The staff is very knowledgable about allergies and make you feel comfortable.
It's a family restaurant and I feel at home every time we go. When the owner is there they personally greet us. It's a good feeling.

We like to sit outside when it's nice out. Same great service just outside on a nice day :)
The prices are so worth all the food you get.
I have never had/have anything bad to say about mamas.

We also looked into there sister site for our wedding which was amazing, and beautiful and would have booked it there but it didn't accommodate the large (150+) guests we have. Which was sad. But it doesn't stop us from getting at mamas.

We love you guys, thank you for such great service, and a great place to eat gf food!!!

Reviewed March 19, 2013

The food here is fabulous and the people are great! Truly enjoyed my dinner and the prices are just right. Enjoyed the total experience. Definitely recommend Mama's - quality of food, great service, clean and beautiful decor and a great value for the family.

Reviewed March 11, 2013

I must say, that I respectfully disagree with MsP59's previous negative post. I personally have been going to Mama's restaurant for over 10 years, and never before have I had a bad response to their cuisine. The Schiano family has been hard at work in HACKETTSTOWN for ever 40 years,and I wouldn't consider going anywhere else in Warren County for Italian food. I would highly recommend speaking to one of the owner's about these concerns,as I am sure they would be more than willing to accommodate.Try the pasta Vesuvio or the Champagne Palma (not sure on spelling)both are to die for.So give it another try, go on a weekend night, make reservations BYOB and enjoy life..

Reviewed March 11, 2013

I have come to appreciate the great service and wonderful dishes served up at Mama's.I usually go rather late in the eventing with friends from local radio station WNTI at abot 10 pm. You'd think by then things in the kitchen would have slacked off, but no way ! Same delicious meals served up even as it nears closing time. Fantastic home made soups,. Delectable appitizers, and real home cooked entrees.Great desserts. Pastas , sauces , everything top of the line. You can always count on a warm greeting from your host Tommy. He truly appreciates your business, and always let's you know how appreciative he is. The food is truly the best ! If of interest there's even a gluten free menu.
Did I mention the menu that shows what the customers favorites are? You can't do better in Hackettstown, and if you're not in the area, it's worth the trip.