“Just go.”

Mama's Cafe Baci
Ranked #3 of 86 Restaurants in Hackettstown
Cuisines: American, Italian, Pizza, Cafe
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Specializing in gourmet pizza, pasta, chicken, veal and seafood selections, Gluten Free, Vegetarian and Vegan menus, live entertainment and outdoor garden dining and Catering to Today's Lifestyles. Now offering full bar service with beer, wine, and cocktails to enjoy with your meal.
Reviewed December 21, 2012 via mobile

Twice in one week we have been here. The chef/owner met us at the table on second visit. Relaxing, informative and fun. We ordered a salad to share and two entree's. Exquisite. Fresh, flavor and delicious. BYOB. Wait staff was on top of their game. Not from this area yet my husband and I will flashback for a long time. Casual atmosphere, decent prices. Just go.

There are newer reviews for Mama's Cafe Baci

Reviewed December 20, 2012

It looks like a pizza place but it is a very good food joint. Clean. Nice portions, Lots of flavor, generous with tasting. It is just real real good or excellent for what it is.

Reviewed December 13, 2012

We love to go to Mama's for the atmosphere. We always sit in the Cafe Baci section. Most weekends feature a live singer and they show a movie for fun background visuals (and to give the kids something to look at). The menu is extensive and it's BYOB. The food is good, but we definitely have our favorites. They usually give you a free sample of a new dish they are testing out. They also offer lots of gluten free choices. As for catering, this is my number one choice when we cater an event. The food is great and our guests always rave about it.

Reviewed September 8, 2012 via mobile

The food isn't very good at all for the price they charge you. The menu is way too big. They should cut it down and try to cook some decent dishes instead of making a bunch of crappy ones. The salad isn't fresh, like it was just poured out of a bag not washed or anything. The decor in the back is weird. Stuff stuck on the ceiling with spackle or something. I've been to Italy many times and this doesn't represent Italian food at its best. The pizza is the best thing there.

Reviewed August 23, 2012

We come here frequently. Good food in large quanties at reasonable prices. BYOB. Extensive menu. Friendly staff. We like to sit in Cafe Bacci on the weekend evenings so we can enjoy the music. I recomend reservations for this. The food is salty. The only complaint I have had is that twice I have gotten there and told that I did not have a reservation for Cafi Bacci, and was offered seating in another room, which I declined. I made sure that I got the name of the person who took my reservaton after the first time.

1  Thank Jacqueline T