“Not many hotel choices in this area.” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Quality Inn

You added Quality Inn to your Saves list
Quality Inn
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1925 State Route 57, Hackettstown, NJ 07840 (Formerly Comfort Inn)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Hackettstown
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Not many hotel choices in this area.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013

My sister lives in this area, but there aren't a lot of hotel choices in the area. You are essentially in the middle of nowhere, NJ. My sister's in-laws took over all of her spare bedrooms, so I had to book a hotel for a few nights.

Considering most of the places in this area are motels, this is definitely a decent hotel. However, this is definitely not a glamorous place. It's just a nice place to spend the night in the area.

PROS:
** Decent size hotel room, with larger bathroom
** Free Wi-Fi
** Starbucks next door (within walking distance)
** Free breakfast
** Lots of restaurants and shopping (Walmart, Kohl's, etc.) within walking/driving distance
** Quiet room
** Pleasant staff
** Very reasonably priced

CONS:
** Room was nice, but a bit dusty
** Breakfast was OK since it was free, but nothing to write home about
** Hotel Amenities only include shampoo and a bar of soap
** Not enough towels provided in room. However, if you call the front desk, they are more than willing to bring you more towels.

Room Tip: This hotel only has 2 floors. Any room is decent. You will have a view of the parking lot, regardl...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank Butchie119
BigBadBhav, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, August 14, 2013
We would like to thank you for taking the time to complete the review. Your feedback is very important to us and your input helps with our continuing efforts to provide excellent service and a great stay. We will take into the account the Cons you have mentioned and strive to improve on them.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Washington nj
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

The Manager and staff was so nice it was a pleasure to have had my husband 60th Birthday Party
at this venue from the beginning to the end . My entire family would like to thank the Manger and staff . There are not enough words on how the manger/staff accomindation met our need.
They did extraordinary Job.
Ethel Conry and family

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Vestal, New York, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2013

I had to change my reservation about a week before my coming to the Hackettstown Comfort Inn and it was done with ease: no questions, no hassle. Clean, neat, quite room and a great breakfast in the morning....can't get better than this!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo

BigBadBhav, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, May 16, 2013
We aim to make everyone's stay as easy and comfortable as possible. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay!
Galloway, New Jersey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2013

When we travel to north NJ, we usually stay at the Comfort Inn in Hackettstown, conveniently located on Route 57 near shopping and restaurants. You get a basic room with a larger than average bathroom. It is an older hotel with some minor problems, but if you report them, the staff will do their best to correct them. I like the fact that the beds come with extra pillows. The morning buffet is very basic, but I do enjoy the waffles....you make them yourself. Check in and check out is quite simple for those "on the go."

Room Tip: We always choose two queen beds as you get 4 pillows per bed!
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

BigBadBhav, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, May 16, 2013
Thank you for the great review and glad to enjoyed he extra pillows. Look forward to having you again in the future.
Hamilton, Montana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2013

I found the Comfort Inn to be clean and comfortable. Wasn't there long enough to properly rate the service or breakfast or other amenities. The price was reasonable. When I checked out I overlooked and left a laundry bag with some dirty clothes in my room by mistake and but was never contacted.

Room Tip: Top Floor rooms seems to be quieter, at least mine was.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled solo

Bowie, Maryland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2013

I visited my daughter and was tired of sleeping on an uncomfortable pull out sleeper. My wife does the same thing. This time, I decided to stay at the nearest hotel which was the comfort inn. It was very close, and convient. I had a wonderful night sleep compared to the sleepless nights sleeping in my daughters living room. The Hotel room was dead quiet, clean, and comfortable. I did not like the dirty coffee pot so I had to heat my water in the microwave. I told my wife who I hope will follow through on her next visit to stay in the Hotel instead of the living room.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo

BigBadBhav, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, May 13, 2013
New York, New York, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013

The Comfort Inn in Hackettstown, NJ is convenient, clean, reasonable. The Staff is friendly and helpful. I normally stay there once a week and have never had anything but good experiences there. I recommend it to casual travelers as a good value.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business

BigBadBhav, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, May 13, 2013
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hackettstown
Days Inn Budd Lake
Extended Stay America - Mt. Olive - Budd Lake
Holiday Inn Budd Lake-Rockaway Area
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Mount Arlington-Rockaway Area
Residence Inn Mt. Olive at International Trade Center

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!