Applebee's
Ranked #52 of 88 Restaurants in Hackettstown
Reviewed September 14, 2013

Every time we get talked into going back, say because we want to watch a sporting event on their TVs, we tell ourselves, "This time will be different. The food won't make me us sick." And it never changes.

Reviewed August 14, 2013

This restaurant chain is going downhill. The food portions are lacking and are nasty, the service is pretty crappy, but there are TVs... I'd avoid this chain entirely if possible. I'm go sometimes because my kids like this place other wise I prefer Chili's of I have to go to one of these types of places.

Reviewed August 2, 2013

Burger wasn't the best. Chicken fingers for the kids fried to much. Overall, Chain food restaurant. You pay for what you get.