“Never disappointed! One of my favorites!”

Marley's Gotham Grill
Ranked #9 of 88 Restaurants in Hackettstown
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed March 5, 2014

I go to Marley's frequently, not as often as I want but at least once a month. Food and drink menu has a lot of variety, always want to try different items Never disappointed in the food quality, or quantity. Extensive drink menu which I like and I cant find those drinks anywhere! I have only good things to say about this place never bad. In my opinion the best place in Hackettstown NJ !

Reviewed February 11, 2014

Went there this weekend with another couple. Enjoyed the food but they screwed us around 5 times with our order. I wanted to complain but refrained out of respect for couple with us who said let it go. He had to take his dinner home as it came so late. After all the previous problems you think they would have taken it off the bill.

I liked all the variety of wings & was looking forward to coming here with my son who loves wings. I may give it another try but will eat at the bar if I do.

Reviewed January 21, 2014

This place is great for a real good "tavern" food that is reasonably priced. The main attraction here are the wings, which come with over 40 flavors of spices and sauces. They also have standard pub fare and more elaborate entrees. You can find them on restaurant.com and go try them for yourself.

Reviewed January 14, 2014

Nice local pub with friendly bartenders and above average pub fare. I had a very nice blue cheese burger done perfectly. Lots of local regulars hang out here and it has a "Cheers" type of feel.

Reviewed August 16, 2013

The food was delicious and I would definitely come back if it wasn't for the service. On of the waitresses was huffing and puffing and making faces as she approached one of her tables. Our waiter was extremely slow and I had to ask 4 times for napkins and then 3 times for a soda.