“A Great Lunch Special”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Prickly Pear Restaurant - CLOSED

Prickly Pear Restaurant
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
New Jersey
“A Great Lunch Special”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 11, 2012

For $10 the Prickly Pear has a wonderful lunch. It comes with soup, which is always amazing. There are numerous choices for the lunch special, one of my favorites is the salmon. Lunch comes with french fries: they always let me substitute salad or vegetables. You can add desert for a small fee, I am always too full.

High quality food. A great lunch special.

• Visited December 2012

Morris County, New Jersey
“Great Seasonal Menu”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 11, 2012 via mobile

The menu is always updated to reflect great seasonal foods. Plus, they leave the excellent usuals on the menu. Always food food & nice atmosphere.

“Prickly pear”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 8, 2012 via mobile

The atmosphere is nice and the food was good, a little pricey though. I won't go back because they had hardly any vegetarian options. The chef did the best he could with what he had to work with.

Mt. Olive, New Jersey
“Great food, service lacking due to being busy.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 7, 2012

My wife and I went out for an adult only dinner. The Procky Pear is in an unassuming location (strip mall) but the dining room is pleasant. We shared an appetizer special shrimp breuchetta which was delicious. For my entre, I had the filet mignon special which was made to my asking and was like eating at a steak house. On the negative side the service was extremely slow. Normally this would have infuriated me but it gave my wife and I more time to talk without the children around. I definitely recommend eating here if you happen to find yourself in NW New Jersey.

1 Thank sgtpet
washington, nj
“We love it here !!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 23, 2012

This restaurant is so good ! The menu is perfect. Everyone can find something they like. The specials are awesome. Last night I had Grouper that was so delicious it melted in my mouth... The Bibb salad was equally delicious and my flourless chocolate cake was decadent. My grandparents of 90 years + also found ths restuarant to be amazing. We went out for my husbands birthday and we wanted a place with easy access for my grandma since she doesnt walk well. This was great... Located in a strip mall, but still amazing food and decor ...get over the strip mall location and you too will love it ! The maitre de is sooo helpful and nice. BYOB helps keep cost down in drinks ... just delicious... GO !! try it !! You will love it

• Visited June 2012