“Authentic Thai food!” 4 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
North NJ
“Authentic Thai food!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2013

I love Wondee! Everytime i crave Thai food. Wondee is my first choice. I love spicy food My fav. Dishes are Tom Yum noodle soup. Its so flavorful.. Spicy.. Larb Gai & Sticky rice .. Also Chrispy pork basil is to die for!! Yum!!

Dont forget to try the glass jelly drink. It's refreshing and finish the course w fried icecream :-)

I am in heaven!!

1 Thank Oxygen-Blue

Sterling, Virginia
“Very good meal”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 20, 2013

My husband works in S. Hackensack and eats here nearly every week. I spent the week here with him and he couldn't wait to take me to Wondee's. We went with another couple. The staff was very friendly - they originally wanted to seat us next to a window, but we asked to have 2 tables pushed together further back in the restaurant - no problem. The server was very helpful in ordering - we all had a different dish, pork fried rice, green curry w/ chicken, grilled beef w/ rice and another dish w/ beef and potato - all were very good and portions were generous. Lunch included wonton soup which was very good. I'd go again in a heartbeat.

• Visited February 2013
Saddle Brook
“Not the same”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 10, 2012

I used to go here and get great Thai food. Not anymore. Very unfriendly to start off with, bad service and worse food. I took a friend who moved to Florida and couldn't wait to go back here, what a disappointment!

• Visited August 2012
Bergenfield, New Jersey
“Food not that great! Very Poor Reception”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 2, 2012

Just came back home after eating worst Thai food.
we didn't like the food, and I didn't feel like leaving a tip, cos the hospitality was very poor and food wasn't great either.
Manager/waiter, came to see me outside the restaurant and say why didn't you left the tip? huh?? I said what I just wrote 2lines above, he said - Don't Come back again here...what the f...

I would definitely rate this restaurants among worst so far I have tried in Hackensack NJ area.

• Visited June 2012
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Naples, Florida
“Great local Thai”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 21, 2012

Not as upscale as their counterpart across the street, Bangkok Garden, but if you're looking for some reasonably priced Thai food, they're a good alternative.

Visited September 2011