“Foods and Price are Good but Extreamly Nasty Stuffs”

No photo provided
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed June 24, 2008

Date: 6/24/2008
Reviewer : Myi / Hacknesack, NJ
Foods and Portion are Great. I never compalin about it. HOWEVER, waiters and waitess are extreamly nasty!!! One old waiter told me "Wow, u ate a lots. You eat like a PIG!!" I hope this old waiter won't be sued in his comments. Another waiter yells customer if you keep asking. One waitless are totally ignored me.
If you are Asian, you will have bad service. I feel this restaurant waiter and watless hate Asian.
Overoll services are extreamly bad. If you do not mind service, I do recomend MIYOSHI!

There are newer reviews for Miyoshi Japanese Restaurant

Reviewed October 12, 2007

I have eaten at this restaurant for 25 years and you cannot beat the price anywhere. Though the interior is pretty drab, it is ok when you consider what you are saving and the size of the portions.

One thing though, the staff (who has also been there for decades) can be very cranky depending on the night and the crowd.

Reviewed December 17, 2006

My family and I have been eating at Miyoshi consistently for over twenty five years. The quality of food and the prices on the menu have not changed at all. A huge plate of sushi (20 + pieces) goes for about 24 dollars. At any other restaurant I have ben to the same portion goes for well over seventy dollars or more. I recommended it!

2  Thank mfisch24
A TripAdvisor Member
River Edge, NJ
Reviewed March 7, 2005

I frequent this restaurant on a weekly basis. The staff is friendly, the food is great and the prices are VERY affordable. Soup or salad are only 1 buck! The sushi bar usually has regulars who are also friendly and good for a laugh. The atmosphere is casual and relaxed and lends it self to a good time. Do not expect an extravagant interior as it is fairly simple.