“Great Pizza!”

Brooklyn's Brick Oven Pizzeria
Ranked #20 of 160 Restaurants in Hackensack
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed March 8, 2012

It's worth the trip to Brooklyn's if you're in the mood for great pizza. The ingredients are fresh, the crust crispy and it comes out of the oven piping hot to your table. My husband and I shared a salad which was large enough for the two of us; however, it as just okay. Be aware that's it is cash only.

Reviewed February 17, 2012

Small restaurant, a bit noisy, great portions, good food, attentive waiter, fairly priced.

Reviewed February 6, 2012

I love the taste of this pizza. It's definitely different from the fast food pizza like Pizza Hut or Domino's. Good quality Italian Pizza. One tip.... Cash only!!

Reviewed January 5, 2012

The pizza comes in 2 sizes big and bigger! They use fresh mozzarella cheese.My favorite pie is the ricotta with tomato and onions.They have a nice antipast salad for two to start the meal and they also have a small bar.Pick up only no deliveries

Reviewed July 15, 2011

The full moon hung ominously over the shingled roof as I slumped to the ground, weighted down by the enormous chunks of mozzarella now crowding my petite stomach. I heard a rumble and thought it was thunder, and quickly asked for the check. The service was impeccable, and it was not long before I was running towards the door. What had happened in the last twenty minutes? I was trying to make sense of it all.

As an appetizer, my mistress and I chose a s salad and fried mozzarella (cheese nuggets), which arrived 5 minutes after ordering. The fried mozzarella was a delicious hunk of moist cheese encompassed by a crisp and delightful layer of fun. Mmmmmm. The salad was invigorating; fresh crisp greens, a pound of mushrooms, and rings of onions one could hula hoop with. After we peeped the pies of others, we observed that the cheese pizza resembled a margherita pizza, in that the cheese was scarce and the tomato sauce was bountiful. Being that we are cheese lovers, after much deliberation, we settled on a cheese pizza, with extra extra cheese. We did not know the consequences of our actions.

The pizza arrived hot and fresh, cheese glistening in the dimly lit room, a stark contrast to the chilly air circulating amongst the diverse patrons. As we look around, we see smiling faces and swollen bellies. As we lifted the pizza to our mouths, our wrists quivered from the weight of the thin doughy bread loaded down with pounds of mozzerella. My comrade smiled as she bit into the concoction, and cheese flew out of her mouth from all angles. I approached biting into the monstrosity differently, yet my efforts yielded the same results- like my comrade, I was entangled with cheese. Although with some skill, we managed to consume two slices each. And then our eyes locked as we realized what we had just done to our bodies. “Never again will I eat this much mozzarella,” my mistress groaned. To which I earnestly replied, “I need a colonic, immediately.”

1  Thank EstelleDivine