“Manna not my choice”

Ranked #4 of 169 Restaurants in Hackensack
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed January 7, 2014

I have eaten at many many places this is my least favorite. Tooo many onions not enough taste overrated in my opinion.

Reviewed November 12, 2013 via mobile

Great place, small and crowded with hungry people waiting for a delicious home made style burger. The flavor of the meat and almost raw onions together with melted cheese companied by the potato bread it's just perfect! Just a tip, if you are hungry order tree right at once!

Reviewed November 11, 2013 via mobile

Most of the reviews on here are accurate. The burgers are ok. Nothing amazing. More "it's and old cute place that was on Diners, Drive-In's and Dives so let me go here so I can say I did and write about in Facebook." It's a cute old place. Make sure you order clearly and concisely because you'll get reprimanded otherwise. Give you burger order and move on!

Reviewed October 23, 2013 via mobile

I visited my brother and he suggested White Manna for lunch. The place is a throw back to the 1950's. Don't expect frills or elbow room to eat but the cheeseburgers were very good and fries good. Plus we were under $20 for lunch for 2 with tax & tip. The walls are covered with awards for the burgers. If you're looking for a place to impress a client, forgetaboutit! If you're looking for a decent burger at a reasonable price and can deal with a line of customers waiting to order, this is your place! Bill B. Oakton, Va.

Reviewed October 2, 2013

I am definitely a hamburger person and couldn't wait to try White Manna...Wow...what a disappointment starting with the "cooks" attitude. Two people left that were ahead of me due to the fact that they were being ignored and couldn't get their order in. I went with my friend and we knew what we wanted and we were lucky enough to get a seat. I happen to love onions so the onions were a plus for me, but not my friend. she was afraid to say "skip the onions on mine" due to the attitude. the burgers were greasy...so greasy..too greasy for me to enjoy. glad that I went, but will not be back.

1  Thank Deemer5