“great fresh food”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Bergen county, NJ
“great fresh food”
Reviewed May 6, 2013

The wait staff is very professional. the salads are always very fresh and well put together. The fish is always perfectly cooked. It's a little dark and you should have your reading glasses. the wine list is excellent. We go here the most frequently.

Visited May 2013

• Korean first
Upper Saddle River, New Jersey
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“better choices nearby”
Reviewed April 15, 2013

It is decent. As expected for a chain restaurant located in a mall. Usually very crowded with fair if disinterested service. I would go to the Cheesecake Factory over Houstons as it is the same price point.

Visited October 2012
Glen Rock, New Jersey
“Cool, calm...relaxed and good”
Reviewed April 13, 2013

Every table is a booth. The lights are low. The steaks are delicious. The drinks are big. The atmosphere calm and smooth.

Visited April 2013
Clinton, Connecticut
“What's the big deal?”
Reviewed March 18, 2013

I'm not sure what the big deal is about this restaurant. It does have a nice atmosphere. My wife and I went on Saturday. When we go to this mall, there is always a big wait to get in this restaurant. Saturday, after a 35 minute wait (we were told it would be 20-25) we got a table.

The wait staff were very nice. But, the food is average at best. I ordered the chicken (which came out of the kitchen luke warm) which was very average. It was drowned in oil and some kind of broth. Also, it was made as though they prepared it in advance and served it from a warming tray. It came with cold wild rice mixed with corn and pine nuts or something.

My wife had a salad, which was ok but not the best salad she ever had.

Overall, I'd say this is average at best.

• Visited March 2013
Astoria, New York
“An all time Franchise with family owned Quality!”
Reviewed March 11, 2013

I go to Houstons' very often for lunch and dinner, I Love everything I've ever ordered. The waits are not bad if your not there during peak hours. The service is always the best and please save room for dessert.... they are all excellent ! I recommend you take a stroll in the mall if you plan on going during rush hour. leave your name and they will tell you when to return. Fresh great food prepared with excellence .

• Visited March 2013