“Fantastic. Worth the wait!”

The Cheesecake Factory
Ranked #5 of 161 Restaurants in Hackensack
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Reviewed August 14, 2013

While visiting a friend here in Jersey we decided to have lunch here and what a fantastic visit. The staff is courteous, orders were taken quickly, we were seated in a comfortable booth near the window. Our waitress Erin was very kind and made our time here enjoyable. The portions are large and food is delicious. We also ordered dessert which is totally worth coming here just for that! This is a very clean well organized restaurant The pricing is very reasonable and we will be coming back again soon! Fatima and Kathy greeted us as we came in and they were very helpful as this was my first time ever in a Cheesecake Factory restaurant. Thank you to everyone at this establishment that made my reunion with an old friend a great one. This location is in the Shops at Riverside which is a very nice mall that is usually a quiet and enjoyable place to relax and do some shopping before or after dining.

Reviewed August 12, 2013 via mobile

Easily accessible from the highway located in Riverside Square. Very hard to find parking. Busy place, should make a reservation. Good food and excellent selection of desserts, one better than the other. My favorite, strawberry cheesecake with lots of fresh strawberries. You'll like it

Reviewed August 10, 2013

First I will warn you that this place is always packed and they do not take reservations. Having said that, I enjoy their food so much I still keep going. My favorite dishes are "Evelyn's favorite Pasta," "Louisiana chicken pasta" (dinner menu) and Sweet Corn Tamale Cakes (from the appetizer menu). The drinks are good too and the salads are huge. Service is pretty fast considering how packed it always is. In general, very good food at a decent price.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

Love their Dirty Martini's with the blue cheese stuffed olives. Most times we eat at the bar. I don't care to wait an hour for a table. Bar is really quite pretty too!

Reviewed July 20, 2013

The last time I went to the Cheesecake Factory I must say the food was delicious and the service was great. Everything came out quickly and pipping hot. The only downside to this lovely experience is the wait. Do not go there hungry! You will starve! Meanwhile, the best upside is that you can get a time frame by stopping by there first then running over to Riverside shops and burn some calories because a meal at the Cheesecake Factory will cost you. P.S. The cheesecake is out of this world. We ordered one on my husband's birthday and they even wrote Happy Birthday to him on the plate and added a candle. Very nice touch.